Thread: Test E

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Test E

Hi bros, Thanks in advance for help.
    I am about to start a first cycle w/ test enan. All reading I've done says use atleast 400-500mgs/wk. I was considering using 250/wk for the first cycle, in order to see how I react to the test. Is this even worth doing? Or should I just go w/ 500? Stats are; 6' , 200#, lean, eat alot, and train hard+heavy and been doin it for 6yrs now. I'm 23. I've read that endogenous test production shuts down completely no matter how high over natural levels you go, so would there be any difference in the duration of the post cycle low test levels? Any and all knowlege is appreciated.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Honestly, you need to wait a few more years before using any kind of AAS. Your endocrine system is still developing, and you could do yourself lasting damage if you start now. Sarms would be a great alternative for you though. They work well, and come with almost nothing in the way of side effects compared to AAS. Esarms.com has top notch sarms stacks prebuilt as well.

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Testosterone injections are a bio identical hormone.

First cycle if ur dead set keen, is 500 test e mon/thur
    And deff add in 30mg dbol.
    Otherwise you will be Disappointed with just test.
    Make sure you have an ai. Everyone's different but start with .25 arimidex eod and be well researched on the signs and symptoms of high and low estrogen.

Run the dbol 4 to 6 weeks and test for 10.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetman11 View Post
    Hi bros, Thanks in advance for help.
    I am about to start a first cycle w/ test enan. All reading I've done says use atleast 400-500mgs/wk. I was considering using 250/wk for the first cycle, in order to see how I react to the test. Is this even worth doing? Or should I just go w/ 500? Stats are; 6' , 200#, lean, eat alot, and train hard+heavy and been doin it for 6yrs now. I'm 23. I've read that endogenous test production shuts down completely no matter how high over natural levels you go, so would there be any difference in the duration of the post cycle low test levels? Any and all knowlege is appreciated.
    You need a few more years.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You are on the right track with your thinking for dosing, but right now you are just too young. Give it a few more years before you use steroids. I suggest looking into sarms. You can find everything you need from www.esarms.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetman11 View Post
    I've read that endogenous test production shuts down completely no matter how high over natural levels you go, so would there be any difference in the duration of the post cycle low test levels? Any and all knowlege is appreciated.
    not exactly.

any exogenous hormones will shut you down, you don't have to go over natural levels. the body is smarter than people think and you aren't going to fool it

also 'post cycle' the first thing to learn is the purpose is to cause a soft landing so you don't crash... until people start learning that they will continue to fail at PCT

and yes i agree at 23 you are too young for hormones both from a physical and mental standpoint, that is just a fact.. keep researching and give it more time
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    In my opinion 23 is too young and I don't recommend shutting down natty test for 250mg. SARMS would be a better choice until you're older.

www.esarms.com

PM me for a discount code.

Official Representative (VIP) Fella Finn's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock;1036909[B
    ]You are on the right track with your thinking for dosing, but right now you are just too young[/B]. Give it a few more years before you use steroids. I suggest looking into sarms. You can find everything you need from www.esarms.com
    Exactly what I was thinking about saying.
    And I disagree with harrywho about absolutely needing to use anything else besides test on first cycle.

Need a source for Sarms or N2BM products in Finland?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    definitely too young for steroid use man... its just a horrible idea to say the least and noone that actually cares is going to advise you steroid use at 23 years old... and also, if you did run a cycle, which you shouldnt, you definitely WOULD NOT want to run multiple compounds..

however that doesnt even apply right now, you should not be using steroids at all...

sarms would be the right option.. i can help you set up a stack if you like... you can get everything at www.esarms.com as well