Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E/AI/HCG timing

Jacked Turtle

Registered
Hello everyone, new user here.

I'm starting my 12 week test e 500mg cycle next Monday and have everything.

I thought I would do mon/thurs test and mon/wed/fri .25 arimidex to start.

How important is timing? Morning, afternoon, evening, pre/post workout etc

Should I inject hcg after test or the day before?

Thanks.

Thanks.
Timing doesn't matter with these compounds. Just pick a time of day and be consistent. If you decide to use HCG I would inject it twice a week and not on the days that you inject test.

hcg should not be used the entire cycle whatsoever.. if you do use it, it should be the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct... you need to start your ai from the start of your cycle... the time of day you take your ai and/or pin makes no difference...

- - - Updated - - -

thats a pretty low dose of arimidex with 500 mg of test as well...

Thanks.

Monday and Thursday is perfect for the test, try doing Monday morning and Thursday evening. That gives you every 3.5 days.

Arimidex should be dosed every other day, rather then 3 days a week. The dose of .25mg is on the low end, you may need closer to .5mg EOD but only blood work can show for sure.

The HCG you can pin the same days as your test just to make it easier to remember, but you don’t have too. You can dose it twice a week on any day just separate it properly, meaning every 3.5 days. So you could do every Tuesday morning and Friday evening for the HCG if you chose, or every Wed/Sat. Some guys prefer the HCG separated from the test shots as HCG can can aromatize too.

Realistically speaking it’s not a huge deal, just make sure it’s spaced out evenly through the week. And again, EOD for arimidex. For long ester test the timing isn’t critical at all, pre workout wouldn’t do anything, just around every 3-4 days is fine.

I never thought about it that way. Great idea for an accurate twice a week dosing schedule.

Thanks brother, I’m a little critical on shit like that. It likely isn’t necessary but that’s just how I am. If you do Monday morning at 8am then Thursday evening at 8pm you have an exact split, that’s how I always do it for TRT and cycles that don’t have me pinning a ton of oil so that’s what I suggest to a good stable and consistent pattern.

Monday and Thursday is perfect for the test, try doing Monday morning and Thursday evening. That gives you every 3.5 days.

I never thought about it that way. Great idea for an accurate twice a week dosing schedule.

That's exactly the way in which I have always done it because I'm neurotic about it. But, as we all know, it doesn't matter what time of day one jacks...er, I mean injects.

hcg should not be used the entire cycle whatsoever.. if you do use it, it should be the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct... you need to start your ai from the start of your cycle... the time of day you take your ai and/or pin makes no difference...

- - - Updated - - -

thats a pretty low dose of arimidex with 500 mg of test as well...

Arimidex should be dosed every other day, rather then 3 days a week. The dose of .25mg is on the low end, you may need closer to .5mg EOD but only blood work can show for sure.

The HCG you can pin the same days as your test just to make it easier to remember, but you don’t have too. You can dose it twice a week on any day just separate it properly, meaning every 3.5 days. So you could do every Tuesday morning and Friday evening for the HCG if you chose, or every Wed/Sat. Some guys prefer the HCG separated from the test shots as HCG can can aromatize too.

Realistically speaking it’s not a huge deal, just make sure it’s spaced out evenly through the week. And again, EOD for arimidex. For long ester test the timing isn’t critical at all, pre workout wouldn’t do anything, just around every 3-4 days is fine.

I did read posts from other users about crashing E on 1.5mg adex a week etc that's why I thought about starting low because I don't know how I would react to test as this is my first cycle. But I will start with 0.5 Monday/Wednesday/Friday.

The tip about hcg every 3.5 days is very helpful as well as doing it last 4 weeks

Do you guys think 500mg for first cycle is too much? Maybe .25 can work with 350-400mg? I don't mind lowering test dose if it means less side effects

Then I will do test on mon/Thurs and hcg on tues/fri

- - - Updated - - -

when you are new to the game and trying to figure out AI's then blood work is your map.

there is no black and white answer. only blood work will guide you

I'm having a blood test this week before I start as well as mid and end of cycle but how will I know what dose I need to start with? Is 0.5 eod the standard then move from there?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm having a blood test this week before I start as well as mid and end of cycle but how will I know what dose I need to start with? Is 0.5 eod the standard then move from there?

Personally for a first cycle I would run 350-400mg/wk anyway. In which case the .25mg EOD dose should suffice to start unless you have issues.

Remember HCG increases estrogen too as well as progesterone.

Hello, I need some help please!
I'am 37 year old male, and for about 6 years now (due to to much problems) my libido is non existent, I can get an erection if I concentrate but, no sensitivity whatsoever and during the ejaculation I feel no orgasm at all + huge depression + low self esteem.... So last week I went to an Endo right, Total Test 350 ng which is low + sperm count low either. So he prescribed Test e 250mg every 21 days!!!!! didn't check oestrogen either..... After my first shot my depression went away, but my libido still the same. I live in a foreign country where they have no idea what TRT is!!!
I want to run a Test e only cycle like 250mg /week, what should I do ? to minimise side effects??
Thank you so much.

I forgot to mention that my Endo gave me an Anti depression along the Test (I did some research and found out that it lowers test !!!!)
I went also on the TRT forums right and they were talking about finding the sweet spot low oestrogen high oestrogen, so if I understand you can be on TRT but not feeling Optimum!!!!!
Sorry for the long email, it's been 6 years (no girlfriend).
Thank you in Advance Brother.

Thanks.
Should I inject hcg after test or the day before?[/QUOTE]

You should not use HCG at all relative to a test'-only cycle, Jacked Turtle, for it simply isn't necessary. HCG is a wonderfully beneficial compound, but it is only called for following the use of much harsher compounds, such as tren', superdrol, anadrol, etc. So too should it be used for only three weeks; during the final week of an aggressive cycle, as well as for the following two weeks - the two weeks leading up to the beginning of PCT. Dosage should not exceed 1000IUs per week.

You should not use HCG at all relative to a test'-only cycle, Jacked Turtle, for it simply isn't necessary. HCG is a wonderfully beneficial compound, but it is only called for following the use of much harsher compounds, such as tren', superdrol, anadrol, etc. So too should it be used for only three weeks; during the final week of an aggressive cycle, as well as for the following two weeks - the two weeks leading up to the beginning of PCT. Dosage should not exceed 1000IUs per week.

Some medical conditions require way over 10.000 IU per week, and I've personally taken 10K IU per week for a month after which we succeeded getting my wife pregnant. It's not necessary to take that much during a cycle but really nothing bad will happen if he goes over 1K IU.

- - - Updated - - -

Start with .5 EOD.

Timing of pins will make no difference. You can actually inject long esters only once per week and be fine. Twice per week will be optimal but it will make no difference what time you pin.

Some medical conditions require way over 10.000 IU per week, and I've personally taken 10K IU per week for a month after which we succeeded getting my wife pregnant. It's not necessary to take that much during a cycle but really nothing bad will happen if he goes over 1K IU.

No shit, CE, 10k IUs per week? Wow! I knew that clomid is used towards the promotion of male fertility, but I had no idea that that much HCG was required. Damn!
So what exactly did your weekly dosing and dosing schedule took like?

Thanks.

If this is ur 1st cycle you don't need 500 mg's/week, you can drop that to 350.

Why are you taking HCG while ON cycle???

What is your training history? Stats?

No shit, CE, 10k IUs per week? Wow! I knew that clomid is used towards the promotion of male fertility, but I had no idea that that much HCG was required. Damn!
So what exactly did your weekly dosing and dosing schedule took like?
My dosing was 2 vials of HCG per week then. Wasn't taking anything else as not to affect my fertility in a negative way.
For BB purpose, I'd run a 1000 IU per week right up to PCT, definitely don't need any higher dose than that.

Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom