Thread: Test E/AI/HCG timing

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Test E/AI/HCG timing

Hello everyone, new user here.

I'm starting my 12 week test e 500mg cycle next Monday and have everything.

I thought I would do mon/thurs test and mon/wed/fri .25 arimidex to start.

How important is timing? Morning, afternoon, evening, pre/post workout etc

Should I inject hcg after test or the day before?

Thanks.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacked Turtle View Post

Thanks.
    Timing doesn't matter with these compounds. Just pick a time of day and be consistent. If you decide to use HCG I would inject it twice a week and not on the days that you inject test.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    hcg should not be used the entire cycle whatsoever.. if you do use it, it should be the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct... you need to start your ai from the start of your cycle... the time of day you take your ai and/or pin makes no difference...

- - - Updated - - -

thats a pretty low dose of arimidex with 500 mg of test as well...

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacked Turtle View Post

Thanks.
    Monday and Thursday is perfect for the test, try doing Monday morning and Thursday evening. That gives you every 3.5 days.

Arimidex should be dosed every other day, rather then 3 days a week. The dose of .25mg is on the low end, you may need closer to .5mg EOD but only blood work can show for sure.

The HCG you can pin the same days as your test just to make it easier to remember, but you donít have too. You can dose it twice a week on any day just separate it properly, meaning every 3.5 days. So you could do every Tuesday morning and Friday evening for the HCG if you chose, or every Wed/Sat. Some guys prefer the HCG separated from the test shots as HCG can can aromatize too.

Realistically speaking itís not a huge deal, just make sure itís spaced out evenly through the week. And again, EOD for arimidex. For long ester test the timing isnít critical at all, pre workout wouldnít do anything, just around every 3-4 days is fine.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruntwerkz View Post
    Monday and Thursday is perfect for the test, try doing Monday morning and Thursday evening. That gives you every 3.5 days.
    I never thought about it that way. Great idea for an accurate twice a week dosing schedule.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo99 View Post
    I never thought about it that way. Great idea for an accurate twice a week dosing schedule.
    Thanks brother, Iím a little critical on shit like that. It likely isnít necessary but thatís just how I am. If you do Monday morning at 8am then Thursday evening at 8pm you have an exact split, thatís how I always do it for TRT and cycles that donít have me pinning a ton of oil so thatís what I suggest to a good stable and consistent pattern.

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo99 View Post
    That's exactly the way in which I have always done it because I'm neurotic about it. But, as we all know, it doesn't matter what time of day one jacks...er, I mean injects.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    hcg should not be used the entire cycle whatsoever.. if you do use it, it should be the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct... you need to start your ai from the start of your cycle... the time of day you take your ai and/or pin makes no difference...

- - - Updated - - -

thats a pretty low dose of arimidex with 500 mg of test as well...

Arimidex should be dosed every other day, rather then 3 days a week. The dose of .25mg is on the low end, you may need closer to .5mg EOD but only blood work can show for sure.

The HCG you can pin the same days as your test just to make it easier to remember, but you donít have too. You can dose it twice a week on any day just separate it properly, meaning every 3.5 days. So you could do every Tuesday morning and Friday evening for the HCG if you chose, or every Wed/Sat. Some guys prefer the HCG separated from the test shots as HCG can can aromatize too.

Realistically speaking itís not a huge deal, just make sure itís spaced out evenly through the week. And again, EOD for arimidex. For long ester test the timing isnít critical at all, pre workout wouldnít do anything, just around every 3-4 days is fine.
    I did read posts from other users about crashing E on 1.5mg adex a week etc that's why I thought about starting low because I don't know how I would react to test as this is my first cycle. But I will start with 0.5 Monday/Wednesday/Friday.

The tip about hcg every 3.5 days is very helpful as well as doing it last 4 weeks

Do you guys think 500mg for first cycle is too much? Maybe .25 can work with 350-400mg? I don't mind lowering test dose if it means less side effects

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    when you are new to the game and trying to figure out AI's then blood work is your map.

there is no black and white answer. only blood work will guide you
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Then I will do test on mon/Thurs and hcg on tues/fri

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    when you are new to the game and trying to figure out AI's then blood work is your map.

there is no black and white answer. only blood work will guide you
    I'm having a blood test this week before I start as well as mid and end of cycle but how will I know what dose I need to start with? Is 0.5 eod the standard then move from there?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast