Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e & anavar

Repook

Proficient Brother
So I’m just curious is it ok to use an AI during a anavar cycle to prevent high estrogen ?
On my test only cycle I got really puffy and my estrogen was through the roof so this time I want to start taking first day for EOD but I’m hearing it’s Not recommended with anavar ?
Cheers

So I’m just curious is it ok to use an AI during a anavar cycle to prevent high estrogen ?
On my test only cycle I got really puffy and my estrogen was through the roof so this time I want to start taking first day for EOD but I’m hearing it’s Not recommended with anavar ?
Cheers

The only way to really answer this question is if it's okay is if the individual has any sensitivities, you wouldn't have to worry about anything per se with anavar, however you could still have conversion because of the testosterone.
It is always highly suggested and recommended to use at least a low to moderate dosage with an anti-estrogen when using testosterone, and the same applies for myself with my trt dosage.
You will have to calculate this by two ways, one would be going by feels and looking for indications that you're getting estrogen related side effects, secondly which is most important is blood work. If you don't notice any estrogen related side effects, still pull blood work and see where you're at, if you're still making gains with no issues you may not even have to do any adjustments with your estrogen. At the end this all comes down to making the right calculations and adjustments.

Cheers

If you have estrogen problems on Anavar, it's probably not anavar but tbol. I would be concerned if you need an AI with var.

Cheers

The positive news is that you don't need an Ai like aromasin on an anavar cycle.
Anavar doesnt convert to estrogen or progesterone, so AI not needed.

Sorry I don’t think I made it clear , I’m also going to be using test e 500mg a week plus anavar so an AI might be needed as test will aromatise to estrogen.

Cheers

It's fine to do this

If it is real var it will not aromatize but the testosterone will. Did you have your bloods checked to see what your levels were?

Is anyone actually reading the question? he asked about an ai WITH TEST and anavar.. . at 500 mg of test, you are more than likely going to need an AI, yes... how much all depends on YOU knowing how estrogen prone you are... i am very estrogen prone so i would need aromasin daily at 500 mg per week but then again, i wouldnt run it that high, especially being estrogen prone... its all down to you knowing your body... a good starting point is 12.5 mg eod of aromasin or .5 mg eod of arimidex

Back
Top Bottom