Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E with Anavar for a first time cycle?

Bane

Hi all,
I did my best to search the forum in case this has been covered before, but couldn't find anything specific on the topic. Basically, I'm looking to start my first cycle very soon (33 yr old Male), and in a lot of the reading I've done over the past year, it seems I've read a 50/50 point of view on the subject. Some say it's redundant to add Anavar. I was wondering what the thoughts here were on that. Thanks in advance :) :)

Really depends on what your goals are bro I'd really say to benefit fully from Anavar one would want to little bit more experience with AAS because of the price being higher than most orals. Personally I'd leave the anavar for a future cycle. You'll grow fine with just test alone, keep it simple 250 mg test e 2x week for 12 weeks.

First cycle should just be testosterone only. That's a good general rule so you can see how you react. You won't need more if you've never cycled before. You should have great results.
Specific to the anavar, it depends on your goals and current stats (weight, body fat %) whether it would be the right choice. But first cycle test alone should do great for you.

Thanks for the quick responses, guys. I get confused when it come to gauging exactly what bf% I'm at, but its around here (I weigh 165, 5'6)

20140604_085207-1.jpg

I gotta be honest, since I was a kid I've hated injections/needles, so when I was doing my research Anavar would come up as an option, albeit a very mild and slow acting one I've heard (especially with the chances of not actually having legit anavar something else I've heard). So it kind of took me a little time to get over that trepidation and say screw it, bring on the needle. But I was still curious about var since its effects sounded around what I'm after (basically more lean muscle).

I hate needles myself but it's alot easier then you think. I would go for it, a 12 week cycle of test will do alot more for you then 6 weeks on var

Bro your body fat isn't bad. I'd put you at about 13 or 14%. Anavar only is not something you want to do though. Waste of money. Like I said a test only cycle will do wonders on a first cycle. Just be sure to control your estro with aromas in.

Appreciate it man, thanks B. One of the things I kept seeing up was getting the bf low before starting any cycle, and I wasn't sure if that was low enough, or if I should lose some more. oh I definitely am not going to be doing an Anavar only cycle at this point. Just something I briefly and foolishly kicked around in my head at one point
PTPT,
It took a while but yeah, I've definitely psyched myself up for it at this point. Still not the biggest fan, but my desire to start a cycle has definitely overrode that at this point.

Yeah, you are low enough. Higher body fat brings an increased level.of estro related side effect and decreased results from the test, but you are fine to go ahead bro.

Sounds good bro, I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks again for the help with my questions. I'll probably have a couple more as soon as I can source some Test.

Actually just thought of one, the Aromasin would be for during the cycle, right? So would Novaldex be fine for post?

Stick to 1 aas in your first cycle, I love Anavar, it's my favorite oral, but I'd stick with Test alone for your first cycle.

Actually just thought of one, the Aromasin would be for during the cycle, right? So would Novaldex be fine for post?
The aromas in should be run from start of cycle through the end of your pct. Nolvadex will be part of your pct along with clomid and a natty test booster.

Perfect, exactly what I was wondering :) are two different gauge needles really necessary when it comes to drawing from the vile and pinning?

Nope. It just takes longer with a 25 to draw, but that's what I do. If the oil is real thick I'll heat it up under some warm water or carry it around in my pocket for a while.

Interesting, see that's something I never read before (I'm gonna love it here) and everything I've seen mentions using two different gauges cause of the thickness of the oil.

But that makes total sense. I appreciate all your help and patience with these questions bro.

A lo tof other boards I've found to be very standoffish especially for beginners and I wouldnt even want to bother asking anything.

We all started out at the same place bro. I'm always here to help and glad to do it. Let me know anything I can help you with.

Bane, if you are able to it would be great to see your results along the way. Try to log your progress right here on the forum. I am interested as I am almost the same age and size you are except I have around 8-10% BF to lose first. Anyways, good luck with your first cycle Bro!!!

Thanks for the link and support, guys!

Ms,
Thanks bro! I definitely plan on tracking and logging my progress on the boards. One of the things I'm really looking forward to is the progression. I'm just hoping I'm a good responder to it :)

And please be sure to do the same. I never fail to get motivation from others with the will to put the work in.

Back
Top Bottom