Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E Blood results

colinfinch

Hey guys,
just after some feedback on my bloods results - i posted in the ozzie section but just after more opinions. This was week 4 of Test E @ 1000mg per week, i injected monday night, took bloods first thing thursday morning.
Im thinking the results are good, but not amazing. Im happy anyway, the lab shall remain undisclosed at this stage but was VERY cheap and available in OZ. (our units of measurement may be different to the US/ Canada on the tests, not sure)
tt6EVCO.jpg

That looks good, not great.. Equal to like 650-700 maybe of properly dosed ugl gear man... Ul grow on that but if u paid retail for it I wouldn't be happy, if u paid like 25 bucks au or nz I'd be like yea OK sweet as.. But wouldn't use the source again

That looks good, not great.. Equal to like 650-700 maybe of properly dosed ugl gear man... Ul grow on that but if u paid retail for it I wouldn't be happy, if u paid like 25 bucks au or nz I'd be like yea OK sweet as.. But wouldn't use the source again

i paid 15 AUD lol!

Yeh bro ima bump it up by .3 ml every jab. So .6ml extra a week. Its very well brewed. No pip

Can't moan at that then man, there's so much shit in au bro, and nz isn't much better.. Hence why I make my own.. 150 USD and I make 500mls test e bro

Can't moan at that then man, there's so much shit in au bro, and nz isn't much better.. Hence why I make my own.. 150 USD and I make 500mls test e bro

Best way mate. This stuff isnt from AU. Its over seas but still better than 90% of the UGL floating around atm tbh

Your gear is certainly legit. Whether or not it's properly dosed, it's impossible to say but it's real at least.

I personally would guess that your gear is slightly under dosed because you are running 1g per week and your lab results aren't sky high but it's impossible to know for sure.

You should order gear from a different source, run the same dosage and get blood work done again at the same time to compare the two labs.

I guess it makes sense. The gear is cheap and is a bit underdosed. I guess at least you know it is legit and can make dosing adjustments accordingly. Another great reason to get blood work on cycle!

I guess it makes sense. The gear is cheap and is a bit underdosed. I guess at least you know it is legit and can make dosing adjustments accordingly. Another great reason to get blood work on cycle!

Exactly. Its under dosed but still better than most ozzie sources at present. And yeh ive upped the dose by .6ml a week which should get me closer to the test of 1g.
I honestly cant complain, 15aud per 10ml is about 17usd per 10ml, i expected it to be alot more under dosed than it is

Back
Top Bottom