Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E cycle

level2ff

Registered
First cycle Test E @ 500 a week. I've been on for 7 weeks and see no strength gains. My weight has went up 6 lbs but thats a natural amount from 7 weeks. I'm eating 3,500 calories and 200 g protein ed. I only weight 155. I'm training with a friend 5-6 days a week and hes a trainer. He says I should have see results by now. How long does it take to notice results from Test E?

First cycle Test E @ 500 a week. I've been on for 7 weeks and see no strength gains. My weight has went up 6 lbs but thats a natural amount from 7 weeks. I'm eating 3,500 calories and 200 g protein ed. I only weight 155. I'm training with a friend 5-6 days a week and hes a trainer. He says I should have see results by now. How long does it take to notice results from Test E?

You've added 6lbs in 7 weeks and think that's natural?

That weight could also be water retention.

Building muscles is a slow process, even through steroids, so an oral is used to speed up strength gains during a steroid cycle.

Personally a testosterone-only cycle (long esters) should be MINIMUM 12 weeks long or even 14-16 to fully benefit from it, I absolutely don't like being in a cycle so long.
So an oral kick start is highly recommended, for 6 weeks.

ps. ur gear is legit, right?

I think you're expecting too much from Testosterone. I really don't get significant strength gains from Test. I utilize Test as a foundation for other more anabolic and androgenic AAS.

you are only 155 pounds in the first place which CAN mean you have zero body memory to work with.. strength is something that takes time to build. you don't just take steroids if you have never lifted and overnight are able to bench 400 pounds.. some guys will need a lifetime of work to get to that level.

your friend should not have convinced you to use steroids yet, you are not ready pure and simple

There's something suspicious here.

You weigh 155 lbs, how tall are you?
How old are you?
How long have you been training?
Is this trainer of yours who suggested to run a cycle?

Test is the best but don't except too much from it

Sent from my CPH1809 using Tapatalk

That weight could also be water retention.

Building muscles is a slow process, even through steroids, so an oral is used to speed up strength gains during a steroid cycle.

Personally a testosterone-only cycle (long esters) should be MINIMUM 12 weeks long or even 14-16 to fully benefit from it, I absolutely don't like being in a cycle so long.
So an oral kick start is highly recommended, for 6 weeks.

ps. ur gear is legit, right?

I disagree. I see kick starts mentioned a lot. The idea is, of course, we're using a form of test that's taking a while to 'kick in' so the kick starter is added to boost levels quickly. But, in spite of asking many times, I've yet to see someone show me a difference in the end result regardless of why they are on.

what were your full starting stats? age/height/weight/body fat? you are already extremely light to start with but it would help to see what your height is and age..

I disagree. I see kick starts mentioned a lot. The idea is, of course, we're using a form of test that's taking a while to 'kick in' so the kick starter is added to boost levels quickly. But, in spite of asking many times, I've yet to see someone show me a difference in the end result regardless of why they are on.
I've covered this before myself, and generally gains at the end will be the same wther you add in an oral or not. This has a lot to do with how adding in the oral kickstart just makes your myostatin rise quicker which makes your cycle gains stall quicker. So half a dozen in one, 6 in the other. Personally I think oral kickstarts are a waste and unnecessary strain

had the same question - should have read this post first.
I am a week in of test E and considering start an oral cycle of anavar to help kick start it.

My first cycle was Test P and Winstrol and started seeing gains about 2 weeks in

had the same question - should have read this post first.
I am a week in of test E and considering start an oral cycle of anavar to help kick start it.

My first cycle was Test P and Winstrol and started seeing gains about 2 weeks in

1 week in? You wont see much for a few weeks.

Anavar is a finisher not a kick starter. A kick starter would be Dbol/Tbol/Anadrol/Superdrol/etc.

Your gear might be bunk. I would check the source reviews section on the forums. Look up the source you used. See what kind of reviews come up

Back
Top Bottom