Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test E cycle

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Test E cycle

First cycle Test E @ 500 a week. I've been on for 7 weeks and see no strength gains. My weight has went up 6 lbs but thats a natural amount from 7 weeks. I'm eating 3,500 calories and 200 g protein ed. I only weight 155. I'm training with a friend 5-6 days a week and hes a trainer. He says I should have see results by now. How long does it take to notice results from Test E?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by level2ff View Post
    First cycle Test E @ 500 a week. I've been on for 7 weeks and see no strength gains. My weight has went up 6 lbs but thats a natural amount from 7 weeks. I'm eating 3,500 calories and 200 g protein ed. I only weight 155. I'm training with a friend 5-6 days a week and hes a trainer. He says I should have see results by now. How long does it take to notice results from Test E?
    You've added 6lbs in 7 weeks and think that's natural?

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That weight could also be water retention.

Building muscles is a slow process, even through steroids, so an oral is used to speed up strength gains during a steroid cycle.

Personally a testosterone-only cycle (long esters) should be MINIMUM 12 weeks long or even 14-16 to fully benefit from it, I absolutely don't like being in a cycle so long.
    So an oral kick start is highly recommended, for 6 weeks.

ps. ur gear is legit, right?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think you're expecting too much from Testosterone. I really don't get significant strength gains from Test. I utilize Test as a foundation for other more anabolic and androgenic AAS.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you are only 155 pounds in the first place which CAN mean you have zero body memory to work with.. strength is something that takes time to build. you don't just take steroids if you have never lifted and overnight are able to bench 400 pounds.. some guys will need a lifetime of work to get to that level.

your friend should not have convinced you to use steroids yet, you are not ready pure and simple
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Official Representative (VIP) Fella Finn's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There's something suspicious here.

You weigh 155 lbs, how tall are you?
    How old are you?
    How long have you been training?
    Is this trainer of yours who suggested to run a cycle?

Need a source for Sarms or N2BM products in Finland?

Advanced Cyborg Brother sisir012's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Test is the best but don't except too much from it

Sent from my CPH1809 using Tapatalk
    EAT HEALTHY THINK BETTER

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattew87 View Post
    That weight could also be water retention.

Building muscles is a slow process, even through steroids, so an oral is used to speed up strength gains during a steroid cycle.

Personally a testosterone-only cycle (long esters) should be MINIMUM 12 weeks long or even 14-16 to fully benefit from it, I absolutely don't like being in a cycle so long.
    So an oral kick start is highly recommended, for 6 weeks.

ps. ur gear is legit, right?
    I disagree. I see kick starts mentioned a lot. The idea is, of course, we're using a form of test that's taking a while to 'kick in' so the kick starter is added to boost levels quickly. But, in spite of asking many times, I've yet to see someone show me a difference in the end result regardless of why they are on.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    what were your full starting stats? age/height/weight/body fat? you are already extremely light to start with but it would help to see what your height is and age..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    I disagree. I see kick starts mentioned a lot. The idea is, of course, we're using a form of test that's taking a while to 'kick in' so the kick starter is added to boost levels quickly. But, in spite of asking many times, I've yet to see someone show me a difference in the end result regardless of why they are on.
    I've covered this before myself, and generally gains at the end will be the same wther you add in an oral or not. This has a lot to do with how adding in the oral kickstart just makes your myostatin rise quicker which makes your cycle gains stall quicker. So half a dozen in one, 6 in the other. Personally I think oral kickstarts are a waste and unnecessary strain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast