Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E, Deca, Mast P, Dbol

92strauss

Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 226lbs
BF%: 13% (7 point pinch test)
AAS use: 3 years
Lifting Experience: 11 years (3 consistent)

Been off for 4 months now.

Latest Bloodwork: (**ranges**)
Total test: 596 (264 - 916)
LH: 4.6 (1.7 - 8.6)
FSH: 4.4 (1.5 - 8.4)
ALT: 19 ( 0 - 44)
E2: 14.4 (7.6 - 42.6)
Hematocrit: 47.1 (37.5 - 51.0)
Hemoglobin: 15.9 (13 - 17.7)

What are your thoughts on this cycle? Before you read it all, I don't do and won't do most SARMs, not enough clinical research for me so no, I'm not using them for PCT or anything lol. This will be the first time I've used HCG to bridge cycle. I don't care about my lil guys while on cycle so no, I won't be using HCG during. A few questions I do have is..

Should I cut the deca earlier around week 14 or run it all the way through and PCT a little later? I'm really only using mast to lower SHBG as mine does rise quite a bit and can't get my hands on proviron at the moment, is that dose fine enough for that purpose you think?

Week 1 to 4 M/W/F
Test E: 400mg
Deca : 200mg
Mast P: 100mg
Dbol: 50mg/day split AM/PWO
Aromasin 12.5mg
Caber: .5mg/wk

Week 5 to 8 M/W/F
Test E 500mg
Deca 250mg
Mast P 100mg
Aromasin 12.5mg
No ORAL

Week 9 to 12 M/W/F
Test E 600mg
Deca 300mg
Mast P 150mg
Dbol 25mg/day
Aromasin 12.5mg

week 13 to 16 M/W/F
Test E 700mg
DECA 400mg
MAst P 200mg
Aromasin 12.5mg

Bridge PCT
1500iu HCG/wk

PCT
Wk 1-2
Clomid: 50mg ED
Nolva: 20mg ED

Wk 3-4
Clomid: 25mg ED
Nolva: 10mg ED

Wk 5-6
Clomid: 12.5mg ED

Support Supps:
Tudca
NAC
Grapefruit seed extract
Hawthorn berry
Fish oil
Multi Vit
Lecithin
Cholest-Off

Originally was going with proviron but that fell through, have masteron still. Also, been looking into nolvadex w/ nandrolone and how it unregulated progestin, anyone have anything to chime in on that??

Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 226lbs
BF%: 13% (7 point pinch test)
AAS use: 3 years
Lifting Experience: 11 years (3 consistent)

Been off for 4 months now.

Latest Bloodwork: (**ranges**)
Total test: 596 (264 - 916)
LH: 4.6 (1.7 - 8.6)
FSH: 4.4 (1.5 - 8.4)
ALT: 19 ( 0 - 44)
E2: 14.4 (7.6 - 42.6)
Hematocrit: 47.1 (37.5 - 51.0)
Hemoglobin: 15.9 (13 - 17.7)

What are your thoughts on this cycle? Before you read it all, I don't do and won't do most SARMs, not enough clinical research for me so no, I'm not using them for PCT or anything lol. This will be the first time I've used HCG to bridge cycle. I don't care about my lil guys while on cycle so no, I won't be using HCG during. A few questions I do have is..

Should I cut the deca earlier around week 14 or run it all the way through and PCT a little later? I'm really only using mast to lower SHBG as mine does rise quite a bit and can't get my hands on proviron at the moment, is that dose fine enough for that purpose you think?

Week 1 to 4 M/W/F
Test E: 400mg
Deca : 200mg
Mast P: 100mg
Dbol: 50mg/day split AM/PWO
Aromasin 12.5mg

Week 5 to 8 M/W/F
Test E 500mg
Deca 250mg
Mast P 100mg
Aromasin 12.5mg
No ORAL

Week 9 to 12 M/W/F
Test E 600mg
Deca 300mg
Mast P 150mg
Dbol 25mg/day
Aromasin 12.5mg

week 13 to 16 M/W/F
Test E 700mg
DECA 400mg
MAst P 200mg
Aromasin 12.5mg

Bridge PCT
1500iu HCG/wk

PCT
Wk 1-2
Clomid: 50mg ED
Nolva: 20mg ED

Wk 3-4
Clomid: 25mg ED

Wk 5-6
Clomid: 12.5mg ED

Support Supps:
Tudca
NAC
Grapefruit seed extract
Hawthorn berry
Fish oil
Multi Vit
Lecithin
Cholest-Off

No offense, 92strauss, but this has got to be the most convoluted plan I have ever seen. For example, why is that you deem it necessary to increase the amount of test', deca' and mast' every fourth week? Why do you feel as though you will be in need of more than 300mg of test' during any given week? And why do you think you will need to run such a cycle for sixteen weeks?
Additionally, the only reason you would be in need of HCG is because you are looking to use ridiculously high amounts of test' and for a ridiculously long period of time. Were you to use a "mere" 300mg of test' per week, which would be sufficient, and were you to limit the cycle's duration to twelve weeks, you would not need HCG at all.
My suggestion: Rethink and retool.

No offense, 92strauss, but this has got to be the most convoluted plan I have ever seen. For example, why is that you deem it necessary to increase the amount of test', deca' and mast' every fourth week? Why do you feel as though you will be in need of more than 300mg of test' during any given week? And why do you think you will need to run such a cycle for sixteen weeks?
Additionally, the only reason you would be in need of HCG is because you are looking to use ridiculously high amounts of test' and for a ridiculously long period of time. Were you to use a "mere" 300mg of test' per week, which would be sufficient, and were you to limit the cycle's duration to twelve weeks, you would not need HCG at all.
My suggestion: Rethink and retool.
i agree... this is just , wow, i dont know... test that high is just completely unnecessary.. the mast dosing is absolutely pointless... mast is also not fitting here at all with that body fat and then putting it in there with both deca and dbol? im just lost on this one and how this was even drawn up...

Keep your test at 400 all the way to the end and double your deca and mast dose to 400 and 200 and keep it like this until the end. There's no pros in tapering up the dose, only cons.

Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

--I'm sure that's quite an exaggeration on your part as --I've seen quite a few insanely retarded cycles on here lol, no offense.
Okay, now to answer your questions:
--I get bloods every 4 weeks during cycle, my shbg rises as I rise my test/deca so I've always used proviron to lower it and feel much better than without it, also its helped me with libido on deca even with controlling e2 and prolactin.
--I run 14-16 weeks when implementing deca because for me, it's not in full swing till around wel 11. So, I extend the length a little more. As long as my blood work stays good every month, I dont see the problem in extending another 2-4 weeks? Especially if I'm monitoring every month.
--I plan to up the dose as I go on every cycle as needed, sometimes I keep it right where it is. If I'm feeling great at the dose I've started at, I'll stick to that dose, if not I'll increase a little more. I like the "less is more" approach unless well, I actually do need more ha.
--I know that's why I would need HCG, that's kinda why I said I'm not using it on cycle, unless someone could explain more on

Dylan,

The plan is to up test as needed. I've found it works well for me in the past if I'm feeling great at 400, no need to bump up. I dont have proviron and have used it with every cycle I've used test/deca in as my SHBG rises and I love it for libido, nothing else. Since I don't have that, figured I'd use a low dose of mast in its place for a similar purpose. Is that too low in your opinion for those purposes or something? Again, I dont car about the hardening effect I just care about my shbg on test & deca. Don't know why. But when I add the 2 together, it always rises too much

It's fine to use Mast for what you want to use it. Test/Deca/Mast (300/300/200) is my fav stack. It works quite well and I don't use any AI (but I do add 50mg of proviron ED). My E stays well within range in this stack.

i agree... this is just , wow, i dont know... test that high is just completely unnecessary.. the mast dosing is absolutely pointless... mast is also not fitting here at all with that body fat and then putting it in there with both deca and dbol? im just lost on this one and how this was even drawn up...

It's fine to use Mast for what you want to use it. Test/Deca/Mast (300/300/200) is my fav stack. It works quite well and I don't use any AI (but I do add 50mg of proviron ED). My E stays well within range in this stack.

You add proviron with mast as well?

You add proviron with mast as well?
Ya, just because I don't want to inject more than 3cc per week. If I get my hands on stronger concentrations of the compounds, then I could cram more Mast in 3cc volume and do without Proviron. Mast as well as Proviron have very mild AI properties and I don't need to use any AI with this stack so it works well.

Ya, just because I don't want to inject more than 3cc per week. If I get my hands on stronger concentrations of the compounds, then I could cram more Mast in 3cc volume and do without Proviron. Mast as well as Proviron have very mild AI properties and I don't need to use any AI with this stack so it works well.

Hmmm, okay! Well my source is out of proviron atm unfortunately but I wish he wasn't lol. I'd probably just stick with that and drop the mast. I'm leaning towards the same (keeping below 3cc/wk) I only plan to keep bumping it up if I feel I need it. I love proviron with every cycle, havent done mast yet so this will be new

here is the optimal way to run deca. don't follow the outdated bs way that is copy/pasted on the internet. my way will yield the best results + the least sides

you let the deca shine

since your HPTA is relatively healthy you want to keep it that way right? so keep your cycle to 12 weeks max. "but steve some meathead said i have to run deca 14+ weeks).. okay i don't care what the meathead told you, i am telling you how to run it to keep a healthy HPTA well into your 40's like me. that meathead is on TRT for a reason.

500mg a week deca
500mg a week masteron OR 50mg a day proviron
TRT dosage of test, not a drop more. which means a dosage between 100-175mg a week only
n2guard
light AI (run bloods)
you don't need fucking caber (but you can run it if you want)

PCT:

perfect PCT

come off for 5-6 FULL MONTHS before you run your next cycle

here is the optimal way to run deca. don't follow the outdated bs way that is copy/pasted on the internet. my way will yield the best results + the least sides

you let the deca shine

since your HPTA is relatively healthy you want to keep it that way right? so keep your cycle to 12 weeks max. "but steve some meathead said i have to run deca 14+ weeks).. okay i don't care what the meathead told you, i am telling you how to run it to keep a healthy HPTA well into your 40's like me. that meathead is on TRT for a reason.

500mg a week deca
500mg a week masteron OR 50mg a day proviron
TRT dosage of test, not a drop more. which means a dosage between 100-175mg a week only
n2guard
light AI (run bloods)
you don't need fucking caber (but you can run it if you want)

PCT:

perfect PCT

come off for 5-6 FULL MONTHS before you run your next cycle

I'm not opposed to letting the deca shine, I havent gone above 300mg w/ deca and have only ran test at higher dose. I think I may give this a shot, I wish I had the proviron, just a lot easier IMO but mast will do. 500mg of mast though? I didn't think I'd have to run it that high to get similar results as running 50mg of proviron. I don't believe I'll need the caber either but I do have it and put it on there just in case some dude wants to go on a tangent about it. Eitherwaylay, I have it on hand just in case. I get bloods done every 4 weeks so if all is well, won't even run it. Also, with past cycles I've only needed 6.25mg EoD of aromasin and that kept me a decent levels. Would that be fine with these dosages as well to start out with before getting my 1st month bloodwork done or you think just leave it out until then?

At this point I'm wondering why he bothered to ask any amount of questions. For he seems to know everything and, accordingly, hasn't taken any of our advice. Whatever.

At this point I'm wondering why he bothered to ask any amount of questions. For he seems to know everything and, accordingly, hasn't taken any of our advice. Whatever.

Hence me not acknowledging anything else that was said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm not opposed to letting the deca shine, I havent gone above 300mg w/ deca and have only ran test at higher dose. I think I may give this a shot, I wish I had the proviron, just a lot easier IMO but mast will do. 500mg of mast though? I didn't think I'd have to run it that high to get similar results as running 50mg of proviron. I don't believe I'll need the caber either but I do have it and put it on there just in case some dude wants to go on a tangent about it. Eitherwaylay, I have it on hand just in case. I get bloods done every 4 weeks so if all is well, won't even run it. Also, with past cycles I've only needed 6.25mg EoD of aromasin and that kept me a decent levels. Would that be fine with these dosages as well to start out with before getting my 1st month bloodwork done or you think just leave it out until then?

you be the judge as far as how much masteron to run man. if you want it for cosmetic reasons run it 500mg a week.. if you don't then run it less just to serve its purpose

as far as an AI, it depends on blood work as i stated in my prior post. you need to have estrogen levels, don't slam them down

Back
Top Bottom