Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test e and drug test

lewisalf

Registered
I will be playing next year college football and I know their drug test are very strict and no joke, so obviously anyone running AAS will show up positive, I have 11 months exactly to run some test or hgh for 12 weeks, I'm looking to increase mass, strength and speed, how long previous I start playing football which is march of 2017 should start and finish my cycle, also between test and hgh what would you recommend for my purpose, mass, strength and speed, thank you.

This chart summarizes lists the half life and detection times of the most common steroids:

The detection time of HGH is roughly 1 month.

When you pick steroids for your cycle, make sure to plan it out that you finish using them long before their detection time would overlap with your drug test.

For mass, strength and speed -> test + eq + cardarine would be pretty much perfect. The detection time of cardarine is about 1 month. You will get really clean gains with minimal water retention from that cycle. You will get a big increase in strength, endurance and mass.

I recommend using shorter ester cmpds as they are metabolized at a much quicker rate and out of your system that much faster. Stay away from enanthate, decanoate, undecanoate, etc... these can stay in your system for months at detectable levels. Best of luck

Back
Top Bottom