Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E, EQ, D-Bol cycle.. Thoughts???

CGunnn

Registered
Writing up my next cycle in my notebook and wanted to post it up to get some opinions and to see if anyone has run a similar cycle and has any advice before I start.

Currently 5’10 @ 180lbs

Weeks 1-12
Test E 500mgs/week
EQ 400mgs/week

Weeks 1-5
D-Bol 20mgs ED

PCT
Week 13 - HCG 1000IU EOD, Clomid 50mgs ED, Nolvadex 20mgs ED
Week 14 - HCG 500IU EOD, Clomid 50mgs ED, Nolvadex 20mgs ED

umm i would personally change a few things ill fix your layout too i would change pct and your eq dose as it doesent seem effective until the 5-600 range
2-7 dbol 20mg a day
1-14 test e 500 mgs
1-13 eq 600 mgs
1-16 adex .5 mg eod or asin 10-12.5 mg day
15 hcg 1000 iu
16 hcg 500 iu
17-18 clomed 50 nolva 40
19-20 clomed 25 nolva 20
21 clomed 12.5 nolva 10

Your Cycle Layout is All Wrong.

You need at least a 14 Week Cycle with EQ, 16 Weeks is better.

And what's with All this HCG, it's Not Needed.

While I do on occasion use HCG, I only use it for Testicular Atrophy.
Or for Extremely Long and Harsh Cycles, then only between the Last Injection, and the start of PCT.

Doing HCG while in PCT is Counterproductive, especially at the dosages you have listed.
It will Spike your Estrogen, and at Doses over 1,000 IU's per week, it could Desensitise the Leydig Cells........ JP
P.S.
When I do use HCG, it's only @ 250 IU's ~ Twice a week.
And if for Testicular Atrophy ~ only till it's resolved.
If before PCT, then only between my last Injection, and the start of PCT.

EQ 400 mgs/week is a normal and conservative dosage, can divide inject 2-3 times / week to lower side effects, if I do , then 12 weeks for EQ is enough.

...........LYY

Writing up my next cycle in my notebook and wanted to post it up to get some opinions and to see if anyone has run a similar cycle and has any advice before I start.

Currently 5’10 @ 180lbs

Weeks 1-12
Test E 500mgs/week
EQ 400mgs/week

Weeks 1-5
D-Bol 20mgs ED

PCT
Week 13 - HCG 1000IU EOD, Clomid 50mgs ED, Nolvadex 20mgs ED
Week 14 - HCG 500IU EOD, Clomid 50mgs ED, Nolvadex 20mgs ED

i dono't have a problem with your cycle as long as you run proper ancillaries but your pct is awful and will do noting.. hcg is a hormone, you never use it in pct! read the perfect pct

i dono't have a problem with your cycle as long as you run proper ancillaries but your pct is awful and will do noting.. hcg is a hormone, you never use it in pct! read the perfect pct

Would I be fine to just drop HCG completely and run just Nolva and Clomid for PCT and run Aromisin at 10mgs a day throughout the cycle?

Would I be fine to just drop HCG completely and run just Nolva and Clomid for PCT and run Aromisin at 10mgs a day throughout the cycle?

no because you will crash your estrogen and feel like shit during pct. just google all the horror stories of running a SERM only pct

run the perfect pct bro. don't skimp on pct

Back
Top Bottom