Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E homebrew pip

jfech

Registered
I brewed my 3rd batch of test e at 300mg/ml. All the ratios for oil, ba and bb the same as the first two rounds, but this batch has a pip that lasts forever. It didn't crash either, I can't come up with what it might be.

Is it made from the same batch of powder as the others?
Sometimes test E has some carbolic acid remaining from the ester process, which can cause some serious PIP.
If your running any other compound try mixing them in your syringe, example 1ml test and 1ml deca.
Or just add some oil to it to thin it out. I have a batch that I have to cut other wise it feels like I got hit with a baseball bat wherever I inject.

Sometimes test E has some carbolic acid remaining from the ester process, which can cause some serious PIP.
If your running any other compound try mixing them in your syringe, example 1ml test and 1ml deca.
Or just add some oil to it to thin it out. I have a batch that I have to cut other wise it feels like I got hit with a baseball bat wherever I inject.

^exactly what i'm doing with my test e right now...add some smooth prop to it.

Yea it's the same batch of powder. I haven't mixed it with any other compounds yet. I ve been using the steroid calculator on basskillers page for my enanthate compounds. Where are you guys getting your recipes.

Yea it's the same batch of powder. I haven't mixed it with any other compounds yet. I ve been using the steroid calculator on basskillers page for my enanthate compounds. Where are you guys getting your recipes.

What is your ratio recipe?

I use his calculator too. I use 2% BA & 18%BB for everything I have brewed.
I know you don't need BB for test but it doesn't hurt to have it.

Do you guys account for displacement when brewing?
You can use the powder weights on basskillers site. What I usually do is once the BA,bb,and hormone are mixed I just add oil to whatever ml I am making in the beaker. It's not precise maybe +\- 1 ml but close enough for personal use .

Since I have a bad batch and it's just for personal use do you think I could get away with heating it back up to thin it out with more oil and then re filter. Or should I add more bb as well? I know it will change the potency but not too drastically. Right now it's roughly at 300mg/ml

Since I have a bad batch and it's just for personal use do you think I could get away with heating it back up to thin it out with more oil and then re filter. Or should I add more bb as well? I know it will change the potency but not too drastically. Right now it's roughly at 300mg/ml

Yes u could do that to change the ratio but I'm not sure of it would dull down the pip much to be honest. For some reason mixing it with another compound like prop, or tren, or TPA, or sust, ect, that is pipless kills the pip.

I really meant to ask you if it is all from the SAME ONE batch (bag) that you made your other test e brews with?

Yes u could do that to change the ratio but I'm not sure of it would dull down the pip much to be honest. For some reason mixing it with another compound like prop, or tren, or TPA, or sust, ect, that is pipless kills the pip.

I really meant to ask you if it is all from the SAME ONE batch (bag) that you made your other test e brews with?

Yea it's the same test, Same bag. stored it in a cool dark place for maybe 4-5 months. It's been some time since I brewed it but I seem to remember it being a little bit different consistency. Does the powder go bad and do you think the test is salvageable? I'm talking 200ml of it, I don't really want to trash it.

If the pip only lasted a couple days I wouldn't mind but it drags out to like 4 days or so. Really uncomfortable and annoying.

Back
Top Bottom