Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E and Mast E

rzal

Hey guys,

This is my first post on here.
I’m currently running a test only at 1g a week with aromasin eod and thinking of adding in some masteron.
Im interested in mast for properties such as to lower shbg and free up total test and for some slight ai effects, Haven’t used mast before and not interested in using any nandrolones like tren or npp for the time being.
Let me know if this sounds like a good plan for a lean bulk. My goal is for increase in strength and a dryer look to the muscles.
Also does mast have any effect on appetite?

Total weekly usage:

1,000mg Test E - split 2x pw Monday/Thursday
800mg Mast E - split 2x pw Monday/Thursday
50mg Exemestane - split 2x pw Monday/Thursday

Any tips or advice would be appreciated

What's your age and previous cycle experience? That's a pretty heavy dose of test. Masteron does exhibit some of those properties, but it won't be equivalent to Proviron and aromasin or similar.

What's your age and previous cycle experience? That's a pretty heavy dose of test. Masteron does exhibit some of those properties, but it won't be equivalent to Proviron and aromasin or similar.

I’m 22 and I’ve been on and off cycle since I was 18. Having tried plenty of orals and all the nandrolone type drugs, Ive been back on for 2 months so far after being off for 6 months and I’m not planning on coming off at this stage. But I do short blasts here and there for a couple months then cruise.

I’m 22 have been cycling since I was 18 my last couple of cycles have been test/npp and then test/tren.
I do blast and cruise, imo I love just test only cycles the best but am looking forward to this masteron run.
How long do you think masteron enanthate should be run at 800mg?

I’m 22 have been cycling since I was 18 my last couple of cycles have been test/npp and then test/tren.
I do blast and cruise, imo I love just test only cycles the best but am looking forward to this masteron run.
How long do you think masteron enanthate should be run at 800mg?

are you aware of the dangers of what you are doing to your body abusing steroids since 18? I just want you to be aware of it because I don't know a single person who doesn't highly regret doing what you are doing/did

are you aware of the dangers of what you are doing to your body abusing steroids since 18? I just want you to be aware of it because I don't know a single person who doesn't highly regret doing what you are doing/did

I know the dangers and I’m sure their are plenty of people on this forum that would have started at a young age as well, I have learnt a lot on the way!
I know how to run a cycle properly and safely.
I haven’t been on the entire time between then and now I have had long breaks + pct (1 year).
I’m well aware that my natural test won’t bounce back to what it’s suppose to be at my age if I come off but when I feel like the times right for me to stop using steroids I’ll take the right steps to try recover it naturally through a doctor or worse case be on trt.

Hey guys,

I’m currently running a test only at 1g a week with aromasin eod and thinking of adding in some masteron.
Im interested in mast for properties such as to lower shbg and free up total test and for some slight ai effects, Haven’t used mast before and not interested in using any nandrolones like tren or npp for the time being.
Let me know if this sounds like a good plan for a lean bulk. My goal is for increase in strength and a dryer look to the muscles.

Total weekly usage:

Those dosages are absolutely ridiculous especially for your age..
I use mast E with just about every blast or Cruise, and you do not need nearly half the amount that you're running.
It serves no purpose higher than 600 when it pertains to cosmetic purposes when body fat is low with the attempts to help with appearing more dense with that 4-dimensional look. 400 is all anybody needs because the type of sex hormone that it is is far more aggressive to the body than you could possibly imagine.
You can cut that entire cycle down by two thirds and that could still be beneficial for a seasoned veteran..

You're going to have some serious health implications ..

You can rest assure the greatest returns you're going to have is going to be side effects.. those higher dosages do not guarantee or warrant anything that you would assume you're entitled to..

Mast at that high considering your age you're going to have some serious acne.. and don't forget that testosterone can also convert into DHT..

Not much I can say that hasn't already been said. You sound like you have your mind made up and aren't going to listen to anyone here.

That's an absurd amount of gear for your age and experience level. I totally disagree with AAS at that age anyway.

Only advice I can give is think about what you're doing to your body dude. You are 22 and are very likely fucking yourself up for life.

Hey guys,

Total weekly usage:

'ONLY' a gram a week lol

You are already fucking yourself up and seem to be fine with it. So, for the sake of playing Devil's Advocate, why are you afraid of a little Tren? Ditch the Mast. You will save yourself a bunch of money, 800mg of mast ain't got shit on 200mg of Tren. Or better yet, drop your Test to 200mg and go 400mg on the Tren. That's only 3ml of oil a week. You'll wonder why you ever wasted your time with anything else. It will make you feel like a God among men. You've got to Tren it to win it, Brother!!! To lift the most, up the Dose! If you can't run with the Big Dogs stay on the Porch!!!

I'm sorry, but at that age I recommend you cut the cycle shlet and PCT now. Your endocrine system is still developing, and there is a very strong possibility you wreck your ability to produce testosterone naturally. This can lead to needing to be on TRT for life at a young age.

Back
Top Bottom