Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E and Masteron E 2nd Cycle

Don Jackson

Registered
Hey guys I just finished up my first cycle of test e in July. I’m 180 lbs 12% body fat. I’m trying to drop down to that 6-8% body fat range. I’m going to start my second cycle February 1st
Test E 600 mg 1-12
Mast E 400 mg1-12
Clomid 2 weeks after last inject with mk677 as part of pct
I haven’t heard or read online of many first hand experiences of mast e. I would assume it would kick in around the 4th week like test e? I’m trying to figure out when the right time to drop in to my deep calorie deficit without losing any muscle. Would love to hear some experiences and advice. Thanks.

you're gonna screw yourself up... you're too damn young to be using AAS..

I finished my first cycle with no side effects, kept AI on hand, and had my bloods checked by a doctor before, during, and after. Just looking for advice on the cycle.

I finished my first cycle with no side effects, kept AI on hand, and had my bloods checked by a doctor before, during, and after. Just looking for advice on the cycle.
Just because 1 cycle went smooth, doesn't mean it's safe.. I will spare you the long rant.. I'm 42, and started AAS at 19, was shut down for life at 22.. My 20's were rough, shutdown with gyno growing to epic proportions..Ended up under the knife mid 20's..
I know you don't want to hear this, but sarms are extremely effective and safer, build a foundation, you have plenty of time..

I'm a AAS sponsor , yet I'm advising you to rethink your life decisions in lieu of giving you a sales pitch, that should say something..

i don't agree with what you are doing here. 2 years of training and only 22 years old and already on 2nd cycle and they are big ones too. i've been training for almost 30 years, and i'm twice your age and i don't even run that much gear. it is silly what you are doing and completely counter productive

at your age some natty supps, proper nutrition, and maybe some sarms is all you need to reach those goals

Dont do AAS! That being said, if you are trying to cut, then your test is to high. I never go above 500 on a cut, because of water retention. Now earmuffs because youre to young, but my sweet spot is around 800mg with Mast E.
So, if you were you say 28 and trying to cut, then i would run the test at 400mg and mast at 800.

Woahhh 800 mgs. I’ve heard Masteron has an anti estrogenic effect. I’ve even heard of several accounts of people having low estrogen issues. Thats why I’m trying to keep the test higher. I’m not using it for a show. I want to get under 10% for my next bulk because I’ve heard it’ll be easier to stay lean through my bulk.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ll keep you guys updated on how the cycle goes.

What did your doctor test? Did it include total test, free test, LH, FSH, estradiol, etc on top of the lipids, liver, cbc, etc that you should also run?

Its a free country you can do what you like but I still havent heard of any AI and that PCT is not complete in any aspect. MK677 is an HGH secretagogue so nothing to help with natural test production there so essentially only running clomid which isnt enough unless you are taking large doses (also a bad idea) and staying off cycle for at least 4-6 months minimum.

Masteron is such a mild compound. Matter of fact it might be the second mildest compound imo. It's purely a aesthetic compound. Most people use it before photo shoots and competition. Its almost useless otherwise. Your diet will decide a lot as well.

He tested literally everything in my body lol. I have a ton of Arimidex on hand it doesn’t help with natural test production but will help keep the gains! My test levels rose back to normal after 2 months (had tested at doctor). But yea I’m leaving about 5-6 months between my cycles. My doctor said that he has never seen younger patients not be able to bounce back from 12 week cycles, and that it’s very rare.He said to stay away from clomid and Nolva or use them at low doses. So if I’m bouncing back quick I’ll stay away from it.I’ll have everything on hand and play it by ear.

He tested literally everything in my body lol. I have a ton of Arimidex on hand it doesn’t help with natural test production but will help keep the gains! My test levels rose back to normal after 2 months (had tested at doctor). But yea I’m leaving about 5-6 months between my cycles. My doctor said that he has never seen younger patients not be able to bounce back from 12 week cycles, and that it’s very rare.He said to stay away from clomid and Nolva or use them at low doses. So if I’m bouncing back quick I’ll stay away from it.I’ll have everything on hand and play it by ear.

Ok as long as you are getting mid-cycle tests done to check estrogen levels then should be ok.

I always run an AI with any aromatizing compound from day 1 of the cycle because you cant undo gyno so just be careful.

So you dont HAVE to run any PCT to be honest but the whole concept of a PCT is for a soft landing and to help jump start your HPTA instead of waiting painfully for months to rebound.

Yes you are recovering quick right now but if you keep cycling you eventually will cause harm to your HPTA and are you ok with TRT in your late 20's?

Again not bashing or criticizing just making sure you are aware of potential outcomes.

so what exactly does that mean for you long term... no shit your fine now... that doesnt mean a damn thing.. you have zero clue what you are doing here... your 22 years old with no experience... ive been around this over a decade and dealt with hundreds of thousands of people over this time... you are NOT a know it all and have no clue what your going to be getting yourself into long term... good luck since you dont want to listen to people with all the experience

Back
Top Bottom