Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E, nutrition, advices

marisol

Hi all, I'm 46, 186cm, 91kg, lifting for past 25 years, lots of experience, proper nutrition. Natural all the way, shreded (as possible) curently cutting. Off season 97kg. I know thers a lot of Test Q and A, i read here a lot of them, so...some aditional advices needed.
I got Test E, want to start my first cycle, standard, 400mg/week. Trying to ger Nolvadex and Clomid as PCT and Arimidex. All is clear how to use it. Arimidex during cycle, Nolva and Clomid starting 2 weeks after last shot.
My nutrition is adjusted to natural trainee, so Im asking shoud I change something here? I am on 250g protein, 85g carbs, 100g fat. Total 2300cal. Cutting. I think I shoud level up protein intake to 300g as protein syntesis will be better with Test.
Please comment.

While you can do that I don't think it's absolutely 100% necessary. Reason being testosterone itself helps you to retain more muscle + having higher nitrogen efficiency you actually could get away with less protein than a natural trainee.

But I would say, if and once you get down to very low bf levels then increasing your protein intake might be beneficial in regards of retaining as much muscle as possible.

Hi all, I'm 46, 186cm, 91kg, lifting for past 25 years, lots of experience, proper nutrition. Natural all the way, shreded (as possible) curently cutting. Off season 97kg. I know thers a lot of Test Q and A, i read here a lot of them, so...some aditional advices needed.
I got Test E, want to start my first cycle, standard, 400mg/week. Trying to ger Nolvadex and Clomid as PCT and Arimidex. All is clear how to use it. Arimidex during cycle, Nolva and Clomid starting 2 weeks after last shot.
My nutrition is adjusted to natural trainee, so Im asking shoud I change something here? I am on 250g protein, 85g carbs, 100g fat. Total 2300cal. Cutting. I think I shoud level up protein intake to 300g as protein syntesis will be better with Test.
Please comment.

No. This question was asked on Elite just this week.

I would us aromasin (as it is a suicide inhibitor) in PCT alongside the nolva and clomid

+1 the compound is a long ester meaning you cant just drop the AI when the cycle is over. Aromasin is the best as it has shown no rebound whereas with arimidex estrogen rebound can occur.

Its fine using arimidex on cycle but PCT should be aromasin if you can.

- - - Updated - - -

Source section?

Source section. If you click on the "Forum" page it will show a bunch of sections. Go to source and look. PSL international may work for you as I believe they ship from somewhere in Europe.

So, got it all. Read the perfect PCT cycle. It is explained for long esters of steroids, all of them.
On Test E only cycle, 400-500mg, will it be enough to use Aromasin, Clomid and Nolva?

Shoud I use Ostarine and Cardarine? Or these are optional?

At your age you should look into trt. may be a good idea to get your level checked before cycle and then recheck it after pct. 300 grams of protein is way to much especially if its all animal sourced. Im 182 cm/104 kg/15% body fat and only consume 150 grams of protein on a good day.

Back
Top Bottom