Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E, T3/Clen cycle

broseidon

Registered
Hello fellow swoldiers!

I'm new to the forum. Looking forward to making friends! I've been lifting on/off for five years, and in the last two years I've gotten much more serious about it. I've heard good things about combining an andro with a t3/clen cycle, and I'm willing to give it a shot. My prior experience with just the clen wasn't too bad, i felt mostly fine on 120mcg. I'm planning on starting this cycle in the middle of January. I aim to cut while making reasonable gains. Critiques are welcome and necessary!

Stats
Height - 5'10
Weight - 210
Body Fat - 17%

Stack
Test E
Clen
T3 (Cytomel)
Clomid
nolvadex

Cycle

Test E
Wks. 1-10, 500mg EW

Clen
(2 Weeks On/Off during cycle and pct)
Day 1- 40mcg
Day 2- 80mcg
Day 3-14- 120mcg
Day 15-28 - none
Day 29-42- 120mcg
Day 43-56 - none
Day 57-68 - 120mcg
Day 69 - 80mcg
Day 70 - 40mcg
PCT - Day 1 - 40mcg, Day 2- 80mcg, Days 3-12- 120mcg, Day 13 - 80mcg, Day 14 - 40mcg

T3
Day 1 - 25mcg
Day 2 - 50mcg
Day 3 - 75mcg
Days 4 -20- 100mcg
Days 21 - 26-75mcg
Days 27 - 32-50mcg
Days 33 - 38 - 25mcg
Days 39 - 42- 12.5mcg

PCT- Starting Week 12
Clomid (Liquid Clomi) Wk. 1 - 100mg, Wk. 2 - 50mg, Wk. 3 - 50mg, Wk. 4 - 50mg
Nolva (L-Nolva) Wk. 1 - 40mg, Wk. 2 - 20mg, Wk. 3 - 20mg, Wk. 4 -20mg

Questions:
1) I've been reading about Test-P and Test-E. Apparently, Test-P is the better lean mass-gainer at the expense of daily pinning. Is the difference between Test-P and Test-E/C enough to make me reconsider the kind of gear I pick up?

2) I've seen AIs in stacks with DBol/tren/test, but I don't want to include any more andros in this cycle. Should I be taking an AI anyway during this cycle?

3) I know of a few overseas sources which several friends have used, but I would much rather have a domestic option (specifically UGLs). Is there a way to contact domestic UGLs through the forum?

Thanks everyone! I'll be updating this with my progress.

bro why is your clen dosages that high?....lower them to 40mcg...and where are cycle aids like n2guard and cardarine?

Hello fellow swoldiers!

I'm new to the forum. Looking forward to making friends! I've been lifting on/off for five years, and in the last two years I've gotten much more serious about it. I've heard good things about combining an andro with a t3/clen cycle, and I'm willing to give it a shot. My prior experience with just the clen wasn't too bad, i felt mostly fine on 120mcg. I'm planning on starting this cycle in the middle of January. I aim to cut while making reasonable gains. Critiques are welcome and necessary!

Stats
Height - 5'10
Weight - 210
Body Fat - 17%

Stack
Test E
Clen
T3 (Cytomel)
Clomid
nolvadex

Cycle

Test E
Wks. 1-10, 500mg EW

Clen
(2 Weeks On/Off during cycle and pct)
Day 1- 40mcg
Day 2- 80mcg
Day 3-14- 120mcg
Day 15-28 - none
Day 29-42- 120mcg
Day 43-56 - none
Day 57-68 - 120mcg
Day 69 - 80mcg
Day 70 - 40mcg
PCT - Day 1 - 40mcg, Day 2- 80mcg, Days 3-12- 120mcg, Day 13 - 80mcg, Day 14 - 40mcg

T3
Day 1 - 25mcg
Day 2 - 50mcg
Day 3 - 75mcg
Days 4 -20- 100mcg
Days 21 - 26-75mcg
Days 27 - 32-50mcg
Days 33 - 38 - 25mcg
Days 39 - 42- 12.5mcg

PCT- Starting Week 12
Clomid (Liquid Clomi) Wk. 1 - 100mg, Wk. 2 - 50mg, Wk. 3 - 50mg, Wk. 4 - 50mg
Nolva (L-Nolva) Wk. 1 - 40mg, Wk. 2 - 20mg, Wk. 3 - 20mg, Wk. 4 -20mg

Questions:
1) I've been reading about Test-P and Test-E. Apparently, Test-P is the better lean mass-gainer at the expense of daily pinning. Is the difference between Test-P and Test-E/C enough to make me reconsider the kind of gear I pick up?

2) I've seen AIs in stacks with DBol/tren/test, but I don't want to include any more andros in this cycle. Should I be taking an AI anyway during this cycle?

3) I know of a few overseas sources which several friends have used, but I would much rather have a domestic option (specifically UGLs). Is there a way to contact domestic UGLs through the forum?

Thanks everyone! I'll be updating this with my progress.

there are so many better ways to go about this man... far safer and much more effective... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals from the cycle?

I'm not a fan of either T3 or Clen. Messing with your thyroid and using something as dangerous as Clen is not worth it when there are safer effective alternatives. I would look into GW and Albuterol.

wow. i've definitely been reading dated material.
gw looks great and reading about t3, i see what you guys are saying. how should i cycle cardarine with this stack?

@dylangemelli: i'm 24 and cutting is my primary objective. i was planning on taking some kind of andro to countervail the effects of t3, but now that i don't need to, should i consider dropping test altogether?

thanks for the help!

wow. i've definitely been reading dated material.
gw looks great and reading about t3, i see what you guys are saying. how should i cycle cardarine with this stack?

@dylangemelli: i'm 24 and cutting is my primary objective. i was planning on taking some kind of andro to countervail the effects of t3, but now that i don't need to, should i consider dropping test altogether?

thanks for the help!

gw is amasing . look into it

i have a much better option for you especially if simply cutting is your main objective... you can run sarms with test bro but to be honest, for your goals right now, why put your body through the shutdown when its not necessary??? save it for the future... here is what you want to run bro... this is not only FAR safer but FAR MORE effective as well... you can melt fat and add lean muscle all in the same cycle...

here you go...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. www.sarms1.com
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… www.sarms1.com
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 d-spark n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
1-12 n2slin www.n2bm.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

I must agree with the rest I will never use T3 again... Not only did I find it not to be "fat melting" but definitely can fuck with your thyroid I dont give a shit what others say that your thyroid levels bounce back naturally.. Thats like saying your test levels will always come back to normal after an AAS cycle.. I will use GW over T3 any day for numerous reasons and to the OP I would highly reconsider because you clearly aren't too educated what you are about to do to your body no offense, listen to Dylan because I'm running basically what he just laid out for you and I'm getting results with NO suppression and virtually no sides

GW and yohimflame would be much better options. I'm not a clen and t3 fan either. Used to use t3 quite a bit but won't any more. Not worth it. Clen sides outweigh the benefits for me.

Back
Top Bottom