Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e/tren a cycle

jesky88

Registered
Hey guys for my next cycle I'm going to use tren a instead of e dosing at:
250mg test e 1-12 weeks
300mg tren a 3-12 weeks ?
Now I know I should of just used test p but it is what It is.. the question is can I start tren a in week 1 or should I wait 2 weeks to let test levels build up?

You could start tren a week 1.
The test e actually gets into ur bloodstream straight away... Slowly it builds up.

What dose Ai u use on 500 test? Just curious?

Thanks guys , my last cycle was :
Test e 500mg 1-10 weeks
Tren e 200mg 1-10 weeks
Anavar 50mg 6-12 weeks

I've just went with tren a and less test this time because I plan to use it more as a cut..
Even with clean diet and a ai I still held abit of water on 500mg of test

250mg test e 1-12 weeks
Now I know I should of just used test p but it is what It is.. the question is can I start tren a in week 1 or should I wait 2 weeks to let test levels build up?

bro double the dose otherwise that a poozy cycle

250mg test e 1-12 weeks

That's a good cycle but start with trenbolone from week 1, no need to wait for 2 weeks.

Thanks for the feedback guys

- - - Updated - - -

I have no intrest in uping the dosage, I've kept 20lb from last cycle with little to no sides

You could start tren a week 1.
The test e actually gets into ur bloodstream straight away... Slowly it builds up.

What dose Ai u use on 500 test? Just curious?

Agreed. Stevesmi explains it well

Make sure you have an AI on hand and run N2Guard. But I would start the cycle with the tren also

250mg test e 1-12 weeks

If you are asking when you should start the Trenbolone all I can say is that it should start at the same time.

Okay so I decided to swap the test e for p now my question is.. is 12 weeks on tren a to much? Should I maybe drop a few weeks?

Back
Top Bottom