Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E / Tren E / Anavar / winny 12weeks

BabtouFragile

Registered
Hi guys,

Im 26 yo, about to start my 4th cycle and in need of vets opinion on the following cycle:

Before detailing the cycle here’s a little info about me - working out 4/5 times a week (split) - and doing cardio cycle when I have races to prepare - I run half and full marathons.

My diet is on point, rarely eat something I didn’t prepare myself. And I mealprep all year long.

Im 6’, 200lbs, BF 14%

Cycle : 12 weeks
Test E : week 1-12 - 2x360mg /week
Tren E : week 1-12 (wondering if I should run it for less than that) 2x80mg / week

Anavar : week 1-12 - 55mg ED
Winstrol : week 4-12 - 40mg ED (wondering if I should increase the dosage to 50mg and/or decrease the length to 6 weeks instead of 8)

Arimidex - week 3-12 - 0,5mg eod
Fina - week 1-12 - 1mg/day
TUDCA - week 1-12 - 1mg ed
Fish oil - TBD

PCT
Week 14-19 : 50mg of clomid ed

Looking forward to have your input on that guys !

Thanks

If you run half marathons...Tren is the LAST steroid you would want to use. Tren is well known for negatively impacting endurance BIG TIME.

Winstrol also doesn't make much sense. It's going to cause knee/joint pain.

Not to mention the fact that winstrol and tren are the two worst steroids for hair loss. Stacking the two would be an absolute nightmare.

Do a TRT dosage of testosterone + EQ + cardarine. You will get way better results with much less side effects.

You picked the absolute worst compounds you could for a runner. High test, tren, anavar, winny would be the last 4 things I would ever suggest to an endurance athlete. What you want to look into are SARMs and things like Cardarine and SR-9009.

Thanks guys for the replies. I’d like to state that I’m not planning on running any races in the next 8-12 months. I was just stating the fact that I have a good cardio background.

The goal of this cycle is to get more muscle definition and if possible a +10lbs of dry mass.

Im thinking of removing the tren, as you guys are right, 4 compounds sounds crazy.

What do you think about the 3 others with this dosage and duration ?

Thanks for taking the time to read/help !

Still think you should look into SARMS instead man.

You are NOT going to gain 10lbs of "dry mass" on 1 steroid cycle. Maybe 1 or 2 is reasonable. You should do a lot more research on steroids if you think that is what they will do for you.

Holy crap, that's a lot of orals, gonna be hard on your liver. I'd do 500 m test e with 500 m equipoise. You can kick start you cycle with 4 weeks of anavar or winstrol but that's it. You should get some nice clean gains as long as you add an AI to keep estrogen down. Tren is for really serious guys who compete. It come with all kinds of sides. Good luck!

not that im the leanest guy in the world but.... a marathon runner 200lbs at 14% bf....

Sounds like my stats and i DO NOT look like a marathon runner lol

Back
Top Bottom