Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e. Tren e. Mast e. Cycle

Inhuman2012

Growing Brother
I just started this cycle last week. Im also running test p to kick start the cycle. Test e at 300 mg 2x a week. Tren e at 200mg a week. Mast e at 200mg a week. The first 3 weeks im running 100mg test p ed. Im also taking arimedex .05 eod. I always have gyno issues with left breast.

I just started this cycle last week. Im also running test p to kick start the cycle. Test e at 300 mg 2x a week. Tren e at 200mg a week. Mast e at 200mg a week. The first 3 weeks im running 100mg test p ed. Im also taking arimedex .05 eod. I always have gyno issues with left breast.

So no real benefit running prop to start your cycle.

Sounds like a good cycle except id probably run mast a little higher and test a little lower (say maybe 300mg-400mg of each a week).

Also you mean .5mg arimidex EOD correct?

Yes this thread is actually a copy of the one i actually typed right. Tren n mast is 200mg 2x a week. I love thevprop kick. I use to use dbol but im just too old for orals anymore. Yes eod is every other day. The adex is teva 1mg. I just bite em in half. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Curios as to why you find prop kick no real benefit? I dont see the benefit of preloading but as prop is already in the system within 48/72 hours so are the benefits. Preloading just seems too much hassle.

Yes this thread is actually a copy of the one i actually typed right. Tren n mast is 200mg 2x a week. I love thevprop kick. I use to use dbol but im just too old for orals anymore. Yes eod is every other day. The adex is teva 1mg. I just bite em in half. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Curios as to why you find prop kick no real benefit? I dont see the benefit of preloading but as prop is already in the system within 48/72 hours so are the benefits. Preloading just seems too much hassle.

So do you run the prop with the test e?

The reason I ask is that yes the prop kicks in faster but if you then switch to test e you are limiting the time that the test e is fully built in your system.

If you are running both at the same time then dropping the test prop then puts your body on a hormonal roller coaster.

Also makes dialing in an AI more difficult.

The main thing is though over a 12 week cycle the gains from running prop and switiching to a longer last test ester are minimal if anything. Not saying you cant do it just in the end its really not going to mater much if at all.

I am running similar
To this in January. Test e, tren a, mast p.

Good luck bro

Yes im running both at same time n ill be running this cycle 15wks. I like long blasts. The drop in test from the p running out will be about the same as if i was running dbol. That same drop n pick up. The kicking in of the tren test n mast in that 3rd 4th week will more than make up.

Is that the right amount?

Yes im running both at same time n ill be running this cycle 15wks. I like long blasts. The drop in test from the p running out will be about the same as if i was running dbol. That same drop n pick up. The kicking in of the tren test n mast in that 3rd 4th week will more than make up.

So then you are running 700mg/prop a week plus 600m/test e a week for the first 3 weeks? Thats excessive but thats up to you. I thought you were saying you were running propr for the first 3 weeks then switching to test e. I dunno if I would run over a gram of test with gyno issues but to each his own.

Back
Top Bottom