Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E, Tren, Mast cycle

LGmotivated

Registered
A week ago I started a Test E, Tren, and Mast cycle. I do not like to run any compound at a high dose so I’d like some constructive feedback from some experienced individuals. I’m running test higher than I ever have before at 125mg 3x per week, along with tren at 70mg 3x per week. I’ve also introduced Mast at 300mg 3x per week. I’m currently taking all three of these on Mon, Wed, and Friday at the doses stated above. I’ve heard and read mixed opinions on running test higher than tren, and I’m happy to cut the test dose back but wanted some insights on my current protocol. I’ve taken tren in the past with great results, but experienced more sides than I was comfortable with at 300mg per week. I’m playing with the dose by Keeping it closer to 200mg to see how I respond to it. I’m happy to scale tren back to 150mg per week and test to 300mg per week as well. In my opinion less is more, but open for comments.

I've always said as long as works for you it doesn't matter what ever ratio or protocol you want to use.
Personally I am more like the opposite and I like to keep the test on the lower side and tren on the higher.

But like I said individuals differences are vast and there really isn't a one right way to go about doing these things.

Tren will give you more size with an aromatizing compound like test. The estrogen upregulates the androgen receptor. This is why trenbolone is often paired with estrogen in those pellets they inject into the ears of cows. Obviously keep estrogen at a responsible level, though.

Thanks for the insight. It seems to be more consistent that individuals run tren a tad higher than test, so I presume that is what I will do as well. I will run

test 250mg
tren 300mg
mast 900mg

Of course I can play the trial an error, but it seems more appropriate to get informed responses from those that have experience with these protocols.

Thanks again

Thank you for the response. This seems like something I'd be open to, but I'd probably run test a tad higher, and mast closer to 600mg. But I'm seeing that tren is consistently run above test, so that is what i will do. This was helpful, so thank you

Thank you for the response. This seems like something I'd be open to, but I'd probably run test a tad higher, and mast closer to 600mg. But I'm seeing that tren is consistently run above test, so that is what i will do. This was helpful, so thank you
You only need enough Test to keep yourself "functional". Some need more or less than others. Tren is what's gonna do most of work on your cycle anyway.

personally i dont like test higher than tren or deca when they are stacked... one way that seems to always be consistent is to just keep them even or just run test slightly lower.. just not with huge discrepencies

1st post here ever...FYI

Mast completely DHT. and a high dose of 900mg per week. What do you use for your hair?

I’d lower the mast way before the test.
Take tren E and avoid many sides,
Or for you, no known “coach” would be shooting Tren 3x/wk=more sides!!
EOD @ 50mg in a slin pin 28g and use the remaining 1/2ml if you want to to balance blood levels of other compounds.

Personally MASY OR PROV are 4-6wks pre-contest ONLY.. only time you’ll actually see what those drugs do!
Best,
DivMD

Back
Top Bottom