Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test E, Tren, Mast cycle

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Test E, Tren, Mast cycle

A week ago I started a Test E, Tren, and Mast cycle. I do not like to run any compound at a high dose so Iíd like some constructive feedback from some experienced individuals. Iím running test higher than I ever have before at 125mg 3x per week, along with tren at 70mg 3x per week. Iíve also introduced Mast at 300mg 3x per week. Iím currently taking all three of these on Mon, Wed, and Friday at the doses stated above. Iíve heard and read mixed opinions on running test higher than tren, and Iím happy to cut the test dose back but wanted some insights on my current protocol. Iíve taken tren in the past with great results, but experienced more sides than I was comfortable with at 300mg per week. Iím playing with the dose by Keeping it closer to 200mg to see how I respond to it. Iím happy to scale tren back to 150mg per week and test to 300mg per week as well. In my opinion less is more, but open for comments.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've always said as long as works for you it doesn't matter what ever ratio or protocol you want to use.
    Personally I am more like the opposite and I like to keep the test on the lower side and tren on the higher.

But like I said individuals differences are vast and there really isn't a one right way to go about doing these things.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    do something like this:

test at 0-150mgs a week
    tren at 200-300mgs a week
    mast at 300-400 a week

run n2guard for sure
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Growing Brother ZerbrennenDannRennen's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Tren will give you more size with an aromatizing compound like test. The estrogen upregulates the androgen receptor. This is why trenbolone is often paired with estrogen in those pellets they inject into the ears of cows. Obviously keep estrogen at a responsible level, though.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for the insight. It seems to be more consistent that individuals run tren a tad higher than test, so I presume that is what I will do as well. I will run

test 250mg
    tren 300mg
    mast 900mg

Of course I can play the trial an error, but it seems more appropriate to get informed responses from those that have experience with these protocols.

Thanks again

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thank you for the response. This seems like something I'd be open to, but I'd probably run test a tad higher, and mast closer to 600mg. But I'm seeing that tren is consistently run above test, so that is what i will do. This was helpful, so thank you

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LGmotivated View Post
    Thank you for the response. This seems like something I'd be open to, but I'd probably run test a tad higher, and mast closer to 600mg. But I'm seeing that tren is consistently run above test, so that is what i will do. This was helpful, so thank you
    You only need enough Test to keep yourself "functional". Some need more or less than others. Tren is what's gonna do most of work on your cycle anyway.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    personally i dont like test higher than tren or deca when they are stacked... one way that seems to always be consistent is to just keep them even or just run test slightly lower.. just not with huge discrepencies

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Mast completely DHT. and a high dose of 900mg per week. What do you use for your hair?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Revenge View Post
    What do you use for your hair?
    Hair clippers... Lol... Not much you can do when you're running Tren and Mast.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast