bannednutrition.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Test e, tren a and tbol cycle log

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Alright guys, so once again I apologize for the big gaps in posts, but over the last month or so the only thing that happened was I came off tren a few days after my previous post and did my last pin of Test-E two weeks ago today, so pct is officially starting now, I hate when people abandon their logs before pct, because its only after that you know what the real gains were so I will keep you guys posted.

A bit of a disclaimer, the day before I was supposed to do my last pin I pulled my hamstring in a game, thinking it a terrible idea to come off cycle and be unable to lift legs at all, I extended the cycle a few more days, to A) Hopefully time it so as I came off cycle I would be recovered and B) hope that maybe the test will help with the healing, it couldn't hurt. Additionally ever since I hurt my leg I've been losing about a pound a week, even with adding in some tbol to help ease the body down as the test worked its way out, very unsettling going into PCT, but I don't want to freak out and over eat and gain fat, which is already too easy to do post cycle as it is, so any thoughts or suggestions would be great. Pretty sure a decent amount of this has been fat since my pants/belts are fitting a bit looser in the waist, but still its weird and I'm sure some muscle went with it.

Anyway here are my current stats:
    Weight: 212lbs( down from a pretty constant 215lbs a few weeks ago)
    BF%: Somewhere around 8-10

4 week PCT:

Nolva: 40/40/20/20
    Clomed: 100/50/25/25
    GW: 20mg/day
    Mk-2866: 25mg/day
    Aromasin: 12.5mg/day for first two weeks

As always, any suggestions are always welcome, ranging from diet, to workout tips coming off cycle, to pct adjustments, I am all ears!

- - - Updated - - -

Quick Edit: I'm also doing 3g of DAA/day

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro would add n2guard 5caps ed to pct...and when you planning your pct now?
    http://www.evolutionary.org/n2guard
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I started it yesterday, so 1/26, should run to just about the end of February, and I'll definitely look into, thanks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234