Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E, VAR and Clen cycle

Mayh3msHand

Registered
I have used this forum for many years to help me with my previous cycles, and decided to post for some help.

This will be my 4th cycle, I started at the age of 25

I will be doing a TEST E, VAR AND CLEN CYCLE, I need a little help and info as I have never done clen or var before.

1st Cycle - Test E
2nd Cycle - Test E and WINNY
3rd Cycle - SUS and TREN

Stats:
5'10
203lbs
30 Y/0
At 13% body fat

Been lifting since 10th grade in high school and have always been active in sports. I was special operations in the military (Ranger) for 10 years, and got out 2 years ago to progress my boxing career. (Started boxing at 17 and throughout the mil)

Goals: I would like to maintain around 200lb but cut a little more BF off, while maintaining strength, endurance and energy for boxing

Ultimately, I would like to be at 10% BF and still have my continued strength and endurance for boxing.

Workout Program: 6 days a week

I do cardio or roadwork every morning before I head into my boxing gym, I am then ran through endurance training and multiple boxing drills from about 8 until 12 ie: Heavy work, speed bag, double end, footwork etc etc. I then go home and nap, and will then meet up later in the day at our weight gym for free weight and power training. I do not have a set routine as my coaches run me through the programs each day based on what they feel I need to work on. The weight training days are 3 to 4 times a week depending on how my drills go. But, boxing and roadwork is everyday.

Diet:

I have a pretty clean diet, I do not do desserts or candies. I do eat a lot of fruit for snacks to help with the hunger. Breakfast is usually very small do to how much I am working in the mornings, it usually consist of 3 boiled eggs and a banana, maybe a quick shake if im still hungry. The majority of the time I am eating Chicken with white or brown rice and mixed vegetables for lunch, then some type of steak with potatoes and mixed vegetables for dinner. Then before bed I have my casien protein shake right before I turn in for the night.

I honestly do not know the calorie count and this is what I have been doing throughout my training as I dont feel as full going into my training sessions. Although I do feel out of energy a lot of the time.

Cycle:

The plan is that this cycle will help me push just a little harder with my weights and endurance training while also helping with some weight management.

This will be a 10 week cycle going through the duration of my camp, I would like to come off at my peak right before I go into my matches.

TEST E with a preload of 500mg for the first week divided between Monday and Thurs, then I will bump down to 300mg/w/split/ on Monday and Thurs

Week 1 - 10
TEST E - 300mg a week
VAR - 70mg/ed

Week 4-6
CLEN - Starting dose at 20mg working up to 100mg/ed/ until end of week 6

Week 8-10
CLEN - 100mg/ed until end of cycle

I was also thinking of running the VAR from weeks 2-10, giving me 8 weeks total on.

Supports:

Arimidex - .5mg eod from the start
N2Guard for the VAR
Fish Oil - 2000mg ed

PCT: All on hand

2 Bottles N2GenerateES
3 Bottles Cardarine
1 Bottle Ostarine
Clomid
Nolva

Supplements:
Pre workout
Protein
Multi vitamin (Animal)

Final-

Any input or anything that you would change is greatly appreciated. I am nowhere near a pro at this and any help or recommendations would be helpful. I have based all my previous cycles off of what I have read on these forums and look forward to seeing what everyone has to say.

Thanks.

Be careful when dosing your clen and try not to take any other stims. It’s a lot of strain on your heart. Also make sure you monitor your sleep, maybe have something on hand if the clen causes insomnia. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think it is all well laid out. my only suggestion is drop the clen. honestly you don't need it, just eat in a deficit .. it will destroy your boxing endurance bigtime. use GW instead, you will be glad you did

Plus you wanna drop only a few pounds, one or two percent etc but 'eat fruit to deal with the hunger'.

Drop the fruit - be hungry - deal with it - get to where you wanna be.

Thank you to everyone who replied.

I really appreciate the advice and help.

As far as recommendations go:
-Ill drop the clen and run Cardarine throughout my cycle
-Ill drop the fruit, you're absolutely correct, be hungry and deal with it to get where you need to be.

Thanks again to all for the help

-Ill drop the fruit, you're absolutely correct, be hungry and deal with it to get where you need to be.

Honestly man - if you're eating high water low calorie fruits like watermelon, fruit really isn't an issue. You are going to want to stay away from high calorie fruits like bananas but a cup of watermelon has less then 50 calories.

I think fruit is great when dieting. It helps cut your sweet tooth and will help you stick to the diet

i like your attitude and thats a wise decision bro.. clen is NOT worth it whatsoever... you cannot run it long term and what you get form it is not sustainable so its definitely not worth the likely long and short term damage to get absolutely nothing from it long term benefits wise... good decision

Honestly man - if you're eating high water low calorie fruits like watermelon, fruit really isn't an issue. You are going to want to stay away from high calorie fruits like bananas but a cup of watermelon has less then 50 calories.

I think fruit is great when dieting. It helps cut your sweet tooth and will help you stick to the diet

Excellent, that's great to hear and thank you for your advice.

They keep a lot of watermelon, peaches and oranges on hand here, and that's where it was all coming from in between my meals. Its good to know I can still have something between my sessions.

Thanks dude,

Like I said, I am nowhere near a professional with any of this, and I've always leaned on the Moderators throughout the years to guide with me my cycles.

So any input you guys have is greatly appreciated and taken into effect.

Thank you everyone for the advice on the Clen and the help with this cycle. Its very cool.

- - - Updated - - -

@muskate

Thanks man, and that's great to hear.

They keep a lot of watermelon, peaches and oranges on hand here, and that's where it was coming from in between my meals.

Its nice to know I can continue to have something in between my sessions now.

I wanted to give an update and grab some more advice from you guys, since you are the pros.

Cycle is going very well. Although, I did have to cut the Arimidex down to .25 every 4 days, as .5 EOD was killing me on my joints and just overall feeling VERY drained. After dropping the dose, it took about a week and I was feeling MUCH better.

Im down from 203 to 198, im not sure where my BF is right now, but I am looking much more lean, to the point where our different coaches have made comments about my progress. Ill find out exact weight and BF at the end of camp right before my weigh-in.

As for advice, I am having extreme cravings during our sessions.

This morning I had to do a 3 mile run at a 730 pace, then immediately followed by a 30 min bike for 16 miles. I was fairly smoked and started having an extreme craving for Ice cream. We finished up and went over to the weight room to start our weight session, and the entire time I had an urge for vanilla ice cream.

This isnt the first time its happened, for the past week or so during and after my sessions I have had extreme cravings for things, Tangerines, Ice cream, a pepsi (not soda, specifically a pepsi), butterfinger, churros etc etc.

I wanted to bring this up to my coach and ask if I could have a snack during my sessions, just something small to help with the craving. I havent brought it up for a few reasons.
1) Im not sure what im craving, or if I even need anything
2) What is the benefit of me eating during my sessions and am I gaining anything?

Any advice, as always, is very appreciated and well taken.

Thanks ahead of time.

I wanted to give an update and grab some more advice from you guys, since you are the pros.

Cycle is going very well. Although, I did have to cut the Arimidex down to .25 every 4 days, as .5 EOD was killing me on my joints and just overall feeling VERY drained. After dropping the dose, it took about a week and I was feeling MUCH better.

Im down from 203 to 198, im not sure where my BF is right now, but I am looking much more lean, to the point where our different coaches have made comments about my progress. Ill find out exact weight and BF at the end of camp right before my weigh-in.

This morning I had to do a 3 mile run at a 730 pace, then immediately followed by a 30 min bike for 16 miles. I was fairly smoked and started having an extreme craving for Ice cream. We finished up and went over to the weight room to start our weight session, and the entire time I had an urge for vanilla ice cream.

This isnt the first time its happened, for the past week or so during and after my sessions I have had extreme cravings for things, Tangerines, Ice cream, a pepsi (not soda, specifically a pepsi), butterfinger, churros etc etc.

I wanted to bring this up to my coach and ask if I could have a snack during my sessions, just something small to help with the craving. I havent brought it up for a few reasons.
2) What is the benefit of me eating during my sessions and am I gaining anything?

Thanks ahead of time.

Quick Q re the coaches comment - how old are you?

I'm 30

Me not saying anything has nothing to do with being shy or afraid to. It has to do with me not having the information on what exactly I am asking for. Im asking to break diet at the risk of not making weight because I'm having cravings.

I've been dropped from camp before for not making weight, which in turn I do not get a payday, which will then turn into 2 or 3 more months without pay.

So, I would like to be able to give a professional and logical response when asking to break my diet and risk weight.

weight sports is tough nut, if you arent natural heavyweight or dont have ultra fast natural metabolism, boxing is very tough to control and combine everything in your lifestyle. You are naturally very heavy obviously if you weight 203 lbs while boxing which is cruzeweight, big guys. Try to stay as much as you can near your competition weight you dont wanna be 15 pound overweight 2 weeks prior to the fight, neither you want to cut the weight fast before the fight which will kill your energy levels, neither you want to stay on diet two months to the fight, clen in small doses can help you to get near the competiton weight if its few weeks left and you feel that your weight is out of control, a lot of boxers use clenbuterol before weigh ins (Canelo recently got suspended for clen). Personally i am a big enemy of steroids in boxing and other combat sports, but you gotto do what you gotta do because your opponent will also be cheating. The key in boxing weight cut is that you dont need to only cut your weight for the weigh in, but you also have to keep your maximum energy levels while staying at your weight class, it takes years of practise and testing of various foods and diets that you wanna use on your camp prior to the fight to make you feel the best that you can on the fight night. You know your body best, you wont gain weight from vanilla icecream if you spent 3 hours punchin bags and your other meals are calculated accordingly to the icecream that you ate, its a lot of real time day to day thinking and calculating of what did you do and what did you eat to build a fighter... Just droped some thoughts

Thanks ahead of time.

When you get pre-contest lean, I mean SHREDDED...your body is an emotional rollercoaster and you will crave really weird foods.

The last couple of weeks before a show I'll start craving really weird things like sauerkraut, asparagus etc.

It's all mind games. Push through it man.

Back
Top Bottom