bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Test E, VAR and Clen cycle

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Overall it looks great and I am glad to see the adjustment with the clen. it would have really hurt your endurance. Keep us updated on progress.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I wanted to give an update and grab some more advice from you guys, since you are the pros.

Cycle is going very well. Although, I did have to cut the Arimidex down to .25 every 4 days, as .5 EOD was killing me on my joints and just overall feeling VERY drained. After dropping the dose, it took about a week and I was feeling MUCH better.

Im down from 203 to 198, im not sure where my BF is right now, but I am looking much more lean, to the point where our different coaches have made comments about my progress. Ill find out exact weight and BF at the end of camp right before my weigh-in.

As for advice, I am having extreme cravings during our sessions.

This morning I had to do a 3 mile run at a 730 pace, then immediately followed by a 30 min bike for 16 miles. I was fairly smoked and started having an extreme craving for Ice cream. We finished up and went over to the weight room to start our weight session, and the entire time I had an urge for vanilla ice cream.

This isnt the first time its happened, for the past week or so during and after my sessions I have had extreme cravings for things, Tangerines, Ice cream, a pepsi (not soda, specifically a pepsi), butterfinger, churros etc etc.

I wanted to bring this up to my coach and ask if I could have a snack during my sessions, just something small to help with the craving. I havent brought it up for a few reasons.
    1) Im not sure what im craving, or if I even need anything
    2) What is the benefit of me eating during my sessions and am I gaining anything?

Any advice, as always, is very appreciated and well taken.

Thanks ahead of time.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayh3msHand View Post
    I wanted to give an update and grab some more advice from you guys, since you are the pros.

Cycle is going very well. Although, I did have to cut the Arimidex down to .25 every 4 days, as .5 EOD was killing me on my joints and just overall feeling VERY drained. After dropping the dose, it took about a week and I was feeling MUCH better.

Im down from 203 to 198, im not sure where my BF is right now, but I am looking much more lean, to the point where our different coaches have made comments about my progress. Ill find out exact weight and BF at the end of camp right before my weigh-in.

This morning I had to do a 3 mile run at a 730 pace, then immediately followed by a 30 min bike for 16 miles. I was fairly smoked and started having an extreme craving for Ice cream. We finished up and went over to the weight room to start our weight session, and the entire time I had an urge for vanilla ice cream.

This isnt the first time its happened, for the past week or so during and after my sessions I have had extreme cravings for things, Tangerines, Ice cream, a pepsi (not soda, specifically a pepsi), butterfinger, churros etc etc.

I wanted to bring this up to my coach and ask if I could have a snack during my sessions, just something small to help with the craving. I havent brought it up for a few reasons.
    2) What is the benefit of me eating during my sessions and am I gaining anything?

Thanks ahead of time.
    Quick Q re the coaches comment - how old are you?

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm 30

Me not saying anything has nothing to do with being shy or afraid to. It has to do with me not having the information on what exactly I am asking for. Im asking to break diet at the risk of not making weight because I'm having cravings.

I've been dropped from camp before for not making weight, which in turn I do not get a payday, which will then turn into 2 or 3 more months without pay.

So, I would like to be able to give a professional and logical response when asking to break my diet and risk weight.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    weight sports is tough nut, if you arent natural heavyweight or dont have ultra fast natural metabolism, boxing is very tough to control and combine everything in your lifestyle. You are naturally very heavy obviously if you weight 203 lbs while boxing which is cruzeweight, big guys. Try to stay as much as you can near your competition weight you dont wanna be 15 pound overweight 2 weeks prior to the fight, neither you want to cut the weight fast before the fight which will kill your energy levels, neither you want to stay on diet two months to the fight, clen in small doses can help you to get near the competiton weight if its few weeks left and you feel that your weight is out of control, a lot of boxers use clenbuterol before weigh ins (Canelo recently got suspended for clen). Personally i am a big enemy of steroids in boxing and other combat sports, but you gotto do what you gotta do because your opponent will also be cheating. The key in boxing weight cut is that you dont need to only cut your weight for the weigh in, but you also have to keep your maximum energy levels while staying at your weight class, it takes years of practise and testing of various foods and diets that you wanna use on your camp prior to the fight to make you feel the best that you can on the fight night. You know your body best, you wont gain weight from vanilla icecream if you spent 3 hours punchin bags and your other meals are calculated accordingly to the icecream that you ate, its a lot of real time day to day thinking and calculating of what did you do and what did you eat to build a fighter... Just droped some thoughts

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    my advice is get blood work bro!

you never want to overdose on AI.. so check what is going on so you don't ruin your cycle

my signature has a link and you can get it done asap
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayh3msHand View Post

Thanks ahead of time.
    When you get pre-contest lean, I mean SHREDDED...your body is an emotional rollercoaster and you will crave really weird foods.

The last couple of weeks before a show I'll start craving really weird things like sauerkraut, asparagus etc.

It's all mind games. Push through it man.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Cravings are just a mental thing you have to fight. If you are cutting then just tell yourself that being hungry is a good thing. It is your body burning fat.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hi new here need some help on getting gear please advise

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Work123 View Post
    Hi new here need some help on getting gear please advise
    bro what you need???
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12