Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test and Estradiol

Resting is 49 and my BP was almost identical to previous. He thought things looked fine and doesn't think anythings wrong. He said it's possible the headaches can come from Hormones Fluctuating. Going to do an MRI just to make sure things are all good though.

LDL was a little high for some reason even though I keep a really strict diet.

Let me know what you guys think about the numbers below.

Test Total - 968
Test Free - 141.5
DHEA - 426
Estradiol - <5

Resting is 49 and my BP was almost identical to previous. He thought things looked fine and doesn't think anythings wrong. He said it's possible the headaches can come from Hormones Fluctuating. Going to do an MRI just to make sure things are all good though.

LDL was a little high for some reason even though I keep a really strict diet.

Let me know what you guys think about the numbers below.

Test Total - 968
Test Free - 141.5
DHEA - 426
Estradiol - <5

Estrogen is crushed it looks like thats not a good thing so back off the AI or drop all together.

Total test not sure the range here? If its the standard 250-850 level you are high.

Really need the ranges though.

Hey Guys

I've been taking Test cyp 125mg once a week for the last 5 weeks now. I've laid off taking an AI cause I've kept my dose relatively low.

Towards the end of my 4th week I started getting Migraine type symptoms that would come and go throughout the week. After doing a little research I've read that Migraines/Headaches relate directly to increased levels in Estradiol. I started taking the AI a couple days ago and they've lightened up bit but still lingering slightly. I'm getting updated bloods on Wednesday.

Wondering if anybody had the same experience.

Thanks for the help!
Well your estrogen is tanked. You have none. Thats going to cause a lot of problems. Need more test or less AI. There is a lot of overuse of AI these days. If you can get by without one thats best but always use the least dose possible

Back
Top Bottom