Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Test and Estradiol

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    8
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Test and Estradiol

    Hey Guys

    I've been taking Test cyp 125mg once a week for the last 5 weeks now. I've laid off taking an AI cause I've kept my dose relatively low.

    Towards the end of my 4th week I started getting Migraine type symptoms that would come and go throughout the week. After doing a little research I've read that Migraines/Headaches relate directly to increased levels in Estradiol. I started taking the AI a couple days ago and they've lightened up bit but still lingering slightly. I'm getting updated bloods on Wednesday.

    Wondering if anybody had the same experience.

    Thanks for the help!

  2. #2
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,505
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mmacck View Post
    Hey Guys

    I've been taking Test cyp 125mg once a week for the last 5 weeks now. I've laid off taking an AI cause I've kept my dose relatively low.

    Towards the end of my 4th week I started getting Migraine type symptoms that would come and go throughout the week. After doing a little research I've read that Migraines/Headaches relate directly to increased levels in Estradiol. I started taking the AI a couple days ago and they've lightened up bit but still lingering slightly. I'm getting updated bloods on Wednesday.

    Wondering if anybody had the same experience.

    Thanks for the help!
    What is your blood pressure? When Estrogen is high it can cause water retention and increase blood pressure so id check that.

  3. #3
    Buff Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    699
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Never and that's the first time ive ever heard of headaches coming from high estro

  4. #4
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    8
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    What is your blood pressure? When Estrogen is high it can cause water retention and increase blood pressure so id check that.
    I'll have BP checked on Wednesday as well. Thanks for the insight

  5. #5
    Buff Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    699
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mmacck View Post
    I'll have BP checked on Wednesday as well. Thanks for the insight
    Id recommend buying a machine for home. A little blood pressure tester is cheap at Wal-Mart. Especially good when on cycle

  6. #6
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    8
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Id recommend buying a machine for home. A little blood pressure tester is cheap at Wal-Mart. Especially good when on cycle
    Alright cool, If BP is high what steps do you take to regulate it?

  7. #7
    Buff Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    699
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mmacck View Post
    Alright cool, If BP is high what steps do you take to regulate it?
    That just depends on how high. Im no Dr but if it were my body id clean up diet, and add a low dose aspirin before bed if it were only a little bit high. If it's way high and stays there after changing diet, aspirin, and getting off extra water weight etc id go see the Dr.

  8. #8
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    8
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    That just depends on how high. Im no Dr but if it were my body id clean up diet, and add a low dose aspirin before bed if it were only a little bit high. If it's way high and stays there after changing diet, aspirin, and getting off extra water weight etc id go see the Dr.
    I got you. Diet is super tight and pre test I was at a 110/72.

    I'll check things out then go from there. I'll check back in.

  9. #9
    Buff Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    699
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mmacck View Post
    I got you. Diet is super tight and pre test I was at a 110/72.

    I'll check things out then go from there. I'll check back in.
    Should be totally fine then.
    Any time brutha

  10. #10
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    65
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mmacck View Post
    Hey Guys

    I've been taking Test cyp 125mg once a week for the last 5 weeks now. I've laid off taking an AI cause I've kept my dose relatively low.

    Towards the end of my 4th week I started getting Migraine type symptoms that would come and go throughout the week. After doing a little research I've read that Migraines/Headaches relate directly to increased levels in Estradiol. I started taking the AI a couple days ago and they've lightened up bit but still lingering slightly. I'm getting updated bloods on Wednesday.

    Wondering if anybody had the same experience.

    Thanks for the help!
    With that low of a dose you really shouldn’t need an AI. I would split that dose and pin twice a week (I do 120mg/week divided into two 60mg dose, pinning 60mg every 3.5 days. Never needed an AI) before randomly starting an AI. ESPECIALLY because you haven’t had your E levels checked.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •