Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test and Estradiol

mmacck

Registered
Hey Guys

I've been taking Test cyp 125mg once a week for the last 5 weeks now. I've laid off taking an AI cause I've kept my dose relatively low.

Towards the end of my 4th week I started getting Migraine type symptoms that would come and go throughout the week. After doing a little research I've read that Migraines/Headaches relate directly to increased levels in Estradiol. I started taking the AI a couple days ago and they've lightened up bit but still lingering slightly. I'm getting updated bloods on Wednesday.

Wondering if anybody had the same experience.

Thanks for the help!

Hey Guys

I've been taking Test cyp 125mg once a week for the last 5 weeks now. I've laid off taking an AI cause I've kept my dose relatively low.

Towards the end of my 4th week I started getting Migraine type symptoms that would come and go throughout the week. After doing a little research I've read that Migraines/Headaches relate directly to increased levels in Estradiol. I started taking the AI a couple days ago and they've lightened up bit but still lingering slightly. I'm getting updated bloods on Wednesday.

Thanks for the help!

What is your blood pressure? When Estrogen is high it can cause water retention and increase blood pressure so id check that.

Alright cool, If BP is high what steps do you take to regulate it?
That just depends on how high. Im no Dr but if it were my body id clean up diet, and add a low dose aspirin before bed if it were only a little bit high. If it's way high and stays there after changing diet, aspirin, and getting off extra water weight etc id go see the Dr.

That just depends on how high. Im no Dr but if it were my body id clean up diet, and add a low dose aspirin before bed if it were only a little bit high. If it's way high and stays there after changing diet, aspirin, and getting off extra water weight etc id go see the Dr.

I got you. Diet is super tight and pre test I was at a 110/72.

I'll check things out then go from there. I'll check back in.

Hey Guys

Thanks for the help!
With that low of a dose you really shouldn’t need an AI. I would split that dose and pin twice a week (I do 120mg/week divided into two 60mg dose, pinning 60mg every 3.5 days. Never needed an AI) before randomly starting an AI. ESPECIALLY because you haven’t had your E levels checked.

honestly bro, its great you are here asking questions for sure but right now, all you can get are assumptions or presumptions based upon a few things you have said but many of the answers you were given could be right... so its best to just wait until your bloodwork comes back and THEN ask questions you can actually get a much more accurate answer to

Hey Guys - Got my bloods back and it looks like my Follicle Stimulating Hormone and Luteinizing Hormone (Pituitary Gland) bottomed out. Everything else was in line so I'm wondering if that would be the cause for headaches. Any ideas or similar stories from anybody? Any suggestions?

Headed to my Endo this week to chat.

Thanks

Hey Guys - Got my bloods back and it looks like my Follicle Stimulating Hormone and Luteinizing Hormone (Pituitary Gland) bottomed out. Everything else was in line so I'm wondering if that would be the cause for headaches. Any ideas or similar stories from anybody? Any suggestions?

Thanks

how about your bp? resting heart rate?

Thanks

Good. Let us know the outcome.

Back
Top Bottom