Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test flu after each injection

I get up 5:30 am do 10 min. of cardio
Diet:
Meal 1 6am protein shake/ 50g of protein
Meal 2 7:30am 4 eggs
Meal 3 11am 2 chicken thighs/ with salad (thinking about adding rice)/protein shake
Meal 4 3pm (post workout meals change) 4 eggs burrito, hamburger, 2 pieces of fish or sometimes I eat out/ protein shake
Meal 5 7:30pm Chili with cheese, or whatever I am cooking for dinner
Meal 6 protein shake/ banana or fruit.

Stats:
5’10 current weight 178 was 182 test flu and missing meals because of the flu dropped it.
Body type-Ectomorph started bodybuilding at (same height) 16 was 117 lbs went to 165 before plateauing. The heaviest I have been is 208lbs if I was a competitor, I would have liked to come in at 210-215 lbs. I will be honest, I do not like the direction bb has gone mass over shape and symmetry it’s not me. My philosophy is shape over symmetry and symmetry over mass. Mass is the means to an end, not the goal.

Current goal:
I would like to get to 190 -195lbs. this cycle. Lean and cut not shredded not competing so not worth the effort. I am happy with seeing the outline of my abs.
After I get to 190-195lbs. I will start planning my next cycle.

Training:
Exercises change every week but the sets and reps tend to stay the same. I train eod but sometimes I might go in on an off day to finish up or to hit a muscle again. This is this week’s logs.

Leg:
Squats 5x20
Leg press 4x20
Leg ext. 4x20
Hamstrings
Standing curls 4x20
Calf’s seated 4x20

Back/triceps
Barbell reverse grip rows 4x20
T-bar rows 4x20
Reverse seated pull downs 4x20
Pull overs 4x20
Triceps
Rope pull downs 4x20
Machine seated push downs 4x20
Straight bar reverse grip pull downs 4x20
Ab’s 4x20

Biceps/delts:
Dumbbell hammer curls 4x20
EZ bar curls 4x20
Preacher curls 4x20
Delts
Shrugs smith machine 4x20
Dumbbell rear delts 4x20
Military presses 4x20
Calfs
Standing calf raises 4x20

Chest:
Dumbbell incline presses 4x20
Incline bench presses 4x20
Hammer strength flat bench 4x20
Hammer strength decline 4x20
Abs 4x20
Calf’s seated calf raise 4x20

Cycle:
Was planning on 12-14 weeks before dropping everything but the test and strolling till next cycle. But I got screwed with test flu two weeks in a row and the 3rd week starts this Sunday.

Test suspension 100mg/ NPP 100 mg eod
Deca 300 mgs once a week
Anavar 3x50mg a day
Vitamin b12 eod
Liv 52 when I remember

I have aromasin on order planning on taking it twice weekly. (I have low sensitivity to estrogen) I have to be doing a lot to see any estrogen sides. I am experiencing night sweats so this is the reason to why I am adding an AI.

I welcome you here again and I'm disappointed you came to us now in time of trouble but you didn't come to use and share your LOG journal, sharing with the community is caring bro

"test flu" is a real unique issue, and I think in your case what you need to do is switch out of testosterone, thats what I usually do with clients.
Stop taking suspension and enanthate and switch to Primobolan and Anavar and see how you feel

try using 300mgs primobolan and 50mgs anavar and post your results

you are also lacking organ/liver support which could be causing the test flu also

whatever you do, you need to start a log journal on EVO right now for us to see

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

I get up 5:30 am do 10 min. of cardio
Diet:
Meal 1 6am protein shake/ 50g of protein
Meal 2 7:30am 4 eggs
Meal 3 11am 2 chicken thighs/ with salad (thinking about adding rice)/protein shake
Meal 4 3pm (post workout meals change) 4 eggs burrito, hamburger, 2 pieces of fish or sometimes I eat out/ protein shake
Meal 5 7:30pm Chili with cheese, or whatever I am cooking for dinner
Meal 6 protein shake/ banana or fruit.

Stats:
5’10 current weight 178 was 182 test flu and missing meals because of the flu dropped it.
Body type-Ectomorph started bodybuilding at (same height) 16 was 117 lbs went to 165 before plateauing. The heaviest I have been is 208lbs if I was a competitor, I would have liked to come in at 210-215 lbs. I will be honest, I do not like the direction bb has gone mass over shape and symmetry it’s not me. My philosophy is shape over symmetry and symmetry over mass. Mass is the means to an end, not the goal.

Current goal:
I would like to get to 190 -195lbs. this cycle. Lean and cut not shredded not competing so not worth the effort. I am happy with seeing the outline of my abs.
After I get to 190-195lbs. I will start planning my next cycle.

Training:
Exercises change every week but the sets and reps tend to stay the same. I train eod but sometimes I might go in on an off day to finish up or to hit a muscle again. This is this week’s logs.

Leg:
Squats 5x20
Leg press 4x20
Leg ext. 4x20
Hamstrings
Standing curls 4x20
Calf’s seated 4x20

Back/triceps
Barbell reverse grip rows 4x20
T-bar rows 4x20
Reverse seated pull downs 4x20
Pull overs 4x20
Triceps
Rope pull downs 4x20
Machine seated push downs 4x20
Straight bar reverse grip pull downs 4x20
Ab’s 4x20

Biceps/delts:
Dumbbell hammer curls 4x20
EZ bar curls 4x20
Preacher curls 4x20
Delts
Shrugs smith machine 4x20
Dumbbell rear delts 4x20
Military presses 4x20
Calfs
Standing calf raises 4x20

Chest:
Dumbbell incline presses 4x20
Incline bench presses 4x20
Hammer strength flat bench 4x20
Hammer strength decline 4x20
Abs 4x20
Calf’s seated calf raise 4x20

Cycle:
Was planning on 12-14 weeks before dropping everything but the test and strolling till next cycle. But I got screwed with test flu two weeks in a row and the 3rd week starts this Sunday.

Test suspension 100mg/ NPP 100 mg eod
Deca 300 mgs once a week
Anavar 3x50mg a day
Vitamin b12 eod
Liv 52 when I remember

I have aromasin on order planning on taking it twice weekly. (I have low sensitivity to estrogen) I have to be doing a lot to see any estrogen sides. I am experiencing night sweats so this is the reason to why I am adding an AI.

Back
Top Bottom