Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Test flu/cold like symptoms

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    29
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Test flu/cold like symptoms

    I've been reading some things here and there about "test flu", any truth to it?

    Has anyone not gotten ill the first week or so after jabbing test?

    Maybe the problem lies with test prop but not with test e?

    I've already had the flu jab 7 weeks ago, so I should be fine but just want to know what I can do to avoid it or deal with it when I start my test e cycle soon, thanks.

  2. #2
    Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    9,926
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacked Turtle View Post
    I've been reading some things here and there about "test flu", any truth to it?

    Has anyone not gotten ill the first week or so after jabbing test?

    Maybe the problem lies with test prop but not with test e?

    I've already had the flu jab 7 weeks ago, so I should be fine but just want to know what I can do to avoid it or deal with it when I start my test e cycle soon, thanks.
    Yes, "test' flu" is real. AAS often causes the body to react as though it is being attacked by a virus. The bodies' white blood cell count increases in order to fight the "virus" and, in turn, flu-like symptoms develop.
    But, no, it matters not what the compound is - be it test' prop, test' e or anything else.

  3. #3
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,399
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Yes, "test' flu" is real. AAS often causes the body to react as though it is being attacked by a virus. The bodies' white blood cell count increases in order to fight the "virus" and, in turn, flu-like symptoms develop.
    But, no, it matters not what the compound is - be it test' prop, test' e or anything else.
    Exactly, it can happen with any ester. It’s a reaction to a foreign substance, some brands of gear can be worse depending on the solvents they use and how much of it as well.

    If it continues you may just be sensitive to it and one of them people who’s body just won’t accept it, or you’re using shit gear.

  4. #4
    Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    9,926
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruntwerkz View Post
    Exactly, it can happen with any ester. It’s a reaction to a foreign substance, some brands of gear can be worse depending on the solvents they use and how much of it as well.

    If it continues you may just be sensitive to it and one of them people who’s body just won’t accept it, or you’re using shit gear.
    I've heard of guys who are so given to "AAS flu" that they had to stop using AAS.
    Now the question is; is that a bad thing or a good thing?

  5. #5
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    20,610
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yes, its very real... not everyone will experience it but it is possible... any ester of test could cause it... test is test

  6. #6
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    43,143
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Yes, "test' flu" is real. AAS often causes the body to react as though it is being attacked by a virus. The bodies' white blood cell count increases in order to fight the "virus" and, in turn, flu-like symptoms develop.
    But, no, it matters not what the compound is - be it test' prop, test' e or anything else.
    yes the person isn't really sick.. the body THINKS it is sick

    it makes sense that 'test flu' goes away after a few pins as the body realizes it isn't really under attack. but if the issue keeps happening you should change brands
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  7. #7
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    29
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well hopefully I don't get it, will it go away after like a week or so and then my body gets used to the drugs?

  8. #8
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,399
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacked Turtle View Post
    Well hopefully I don't get it, will it go away after like a week or so and then my body gets used to the drugs?
    It does pass for most people, yes.

  9. #9
    Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    9,926
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacked Turtle View Post
    Well hopefully I don't get it, will it go away after like a week or so and then my body gets used to the drugs?
    Have the symptom's subsided, Jacked Turtle?

  10. #10
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    20,152
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacked Turtle View Post
    I've been reading some things here and there about "test flu", any truth to it?

    Has anyone not gotten ill the first week or so after jabbing test?

    Maybe the problem lies with test prop but not with test e?

    I've already had the flu jab 7 weeks ago, so I should be fine but just want to know what I can do to avoid it or deal with it when I start my test e cycle soon, thanks.
    I never have but some do.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •