Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Test Gains

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrannis View Post
    my first test cycle back in the service i gained 20lbs, and lost 5lbs after. that was me though and im just lucky. everyone is gonna be a bit different.
    That would be nice. How long was your cycle?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenal1ne View Post
    What should you expect from a test only cycle. On week 7 not that impressed. So far Iím up about 15 pounds but I been eating like a mad man plus taking gainer. Sure some of the weight probly 10lbs is water. Taking test cyp 1ml twice a week
    You realize that's huge right?

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    15 pounds in 7 weeks is 2 pounds a week

most all of that is fat and water. this is a marathon and not a sprint.. don't do this to your body, the amount of strain you put on your heart alone is going to be bad
    Well said bro

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok. I get that Iíve just seen people blow up after they hopped on. I didnít want to be not getting enough calories. 3 weeks left
    if your goal is just to move the scale up then you succeeded, however what is the point? i won't hammer you for what you are doing because if you are a skinny guy you want to get big right? normal human thinking. however there will come a time in the future you will regret putting on all this dirty weight and wish you had done it a smarter way.

marc lobliner came on our podcast and gave some great long term advice when i asked him how a guy can be that muscular and still keep low body fat at his age and be CONSISTENT at it year round.. his advice? gain 1-2 pounds of lean muscle per year.. that is it. over 20 year that is 20-40 pounds! that is what he did and now look at him. we live in an ADD society of social media, everyone wants to gain those 20-40 pounds overnight. however even rats in cages in a controlled environment being given myostatins aren't going to gain that much actual muscle tissue in 7 weeks or even 7 months. it takes many years to build that muscle tissue and A LOT of hours in the gym first and foremost

and if you still don't agree with what I am saying then think about it this way. 15 pounds in 7 weeks. 30 pounds in 14 weeks. 45 pounds in 28 weeks. 90 pounds in 56 weeks, i can keep going on and on. are those #'s realistic? hell if you kept that pace you would be 500 pounds after a couple years. does not work like that.
    Last edited by stevesmi; 04-18-2019 at 11:02 AM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Marc lobliner has been on heavy trt for 20 years and doesnít believe in cycling. Watched a lot of his videos.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think your expectations are too high and your lack of knowledge is evident. Test doesn't kick in until 4-6 weeks so your cycle is just getting started. Also Test only cycles are more of a learning experience on how to use Testosterone and control estrogen for future cycles not really for massive gains.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    I think your expectations are too high and your lack of knowledge is evident. Test doesn't kick in until 4-6 weeks so your cycle is just getting started. Also Test only cycles are more of a learning experience on how to use Testosterone and control estrogen for future cycles not really for massive gains.
    I agree with that. Expectations were high and I am still green on the subject. thatís why I am here.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I agree with that. Expectations were high and I am still green on the subject. thatís why I am here.
    Next cycle you can add an oral or run Deca or Eq. It gets funner. Just learn what you can from this first cycle. Learn how to use your AI and how to PCT properly.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    Whats 1ML mean?
    1 milliliter. It's the metric system. Equals 100 units.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Depends on how small you are. If you are a twig you can make huge gains. The more undersized you are the bigger your potential for gains. When you are where I am, have lifted for 30 years, and have built what I have, you are happy to get a pound or two in a CYCLE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast