Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Test Gains

Cyborg Humanoid Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthiggy View Post
    1 milliliter. It's the metric system. Equals 100 units.
    I know my point was itís irrelevant as you can have 50mg/ml and up to 400mg/ml products so saying 1ml doesnít mean anything.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenal1ne View Post
    Marc lobliner has been on heavy trt for 20 years and doesnít believe in cycling. Watched a lot of his videos.
    his opinion is not the end all be all.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    10 weeks. worked pretty damn good.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    I know my point was itís irrelevant as you can have 50mg/ml and up to 400mg/ml products so saying 1ml doesnít mean anything.
    250mg...500 a week

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Depends on how small you are. If you are a twig you can make huge gains. The more undersized you are the bigger your potential for gains. When you are where I am, have lifted for 30 years, and have built what I have, you are happy to get a pound or two in a CYCLE
    Iím 5í8 182-11%bf. More than likely I likely need more than just test to pack on mass. Donít know if I want to go down that road. Havnt really noticed any sides with test. Dbol the risks are considerably higher if Iím not mistaken.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    11% BF is before you started your cycle? 15 pds on test only, NICE
    great job at getting your BF so low, at least for some of us, that is hard to do, well ME !

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Marc lobliner has been on heavy trt for 20 years and doesnít believe in cycling. Watched a lot of his videos.

Hearing guys like lobliner and rogan talk negatively about gear when they're on super human levels of trt. Hypocritical

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Iím 5í8 182-11%bf. More than likely I likely need more than just test to pack on mass. Donít know if I want to go down that road. Havnt really noticed any sides with test. Dbol the risks are considerably higher if Iím not mistaken.
    You can add a mild compound like eq or deca. Those are both great options

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanillabrotein View Post
    Hearing guys like lobliner and rogan talk negatively about gear when they're on super human levels of trt. Hypocritical
    i have to agree with this a million percent

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    his opinion is not the end all be all.

my thoughts exactly

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Hollywood305's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    if your goal is just to move the scale up then you succeeded, however what is the point? i won't hammer you for what you are doing because if you are a skinny guy you want to get big right? normal human thinking. however there will come a time in the future you will regret putting on all this dirty weight and wish you had done it a smarter way.

marc lobliner came on our podcast and gave some great long term advice when i asked him how a guy can be that muscular and still keep low body fat at his age and be CONSISTENT at it year round.. his advice? gain 1-2 pounds of lean muscle per year.. that is it. over 20 year that is 20-40 pounds! that is what he did and now look at him. we live in an ADD society of social media, everyone wants to gain those 20-40 pounds overnight. however even rats in cages in a controlled environment being given myostatins aren't going to gain that much actual muscle tissue in 7 weeks or even 7 months. it takes many years to build that muscle tissue and A LOT of hours in the gym first and foremost

and if you still don't agree with what I am saying then think about it this way. 15 pounds in 7 weeks. 30 pounds in 14 weeks. 45 pounds in 28 weeks. 90 pounds in 56 weeks, i can keep going on and on. are those #'s realistic? hell if you kept that pace you would be 500 pounds after a couple years. does not work like that.
    Steve are you saying with lean bulking shoot for 2lbs a year? You can do that without aas...not that im a NPC competetor but i know ive put on more than 2lbs of muscle in the last 9 months and ive only done some peptides and 10 weeks of SARMs...you can clean bulk without getting fat and sloppy. Sure if you eat a pint of frozen yogurt a night and 2 bananas youll put on "size" but how clean would it be??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast