Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Gains

Adrenal1ne

Registered
What should you expect from a test only cycle. On week 7 not that impressed. So far I’m up about 15 pounds but I been eating like a mad man plus taking gainer. Sure some of the weight probly 10lbs is water. Taking test cyp 1ml twice a week

Well, I don't know what to say. If 15 pounds, although it's not all muscle, is not impressive at all to you then I'm not sure what is.

Last edited:
Agree with the Finn: 15lbs...water or not...is impressive in 7 weeks. Not sure what you were expecting. Steroids aren't the magic substance that turns you into a Mr. Olympia. It's a long long process that takes years to build up significant lean mass. I think you are doing just fine for now.

Yeah I was just looking at it different cuz I cut before cycle. I’m 5’8 hang around 170lbs cut down to 163 before cycle. Figured I gained the water back that I lost plus some from the gainer and test. Hanging out at 182 right now. A dumb way of looking at it I’m sure.

Yeah I was just looking at it different cuz I cut before cycle. I’m 5’8 hang around 170lbs cut down to 163 before cycle. Figured I gained the water back that I lost plus some from the gainer and test. Hanging out at 182 right now. A dumb way of looking at it I’m sure.

Whats 1ML mean?

15 pounds in 7 weeks is 2 pounds a week

most all of that is fat and water. this is a marathon and not a sprint.. don't do this to your body, the amount of strain you put on your heart alone is going to be bad

15 pounds in 7 weeks is 2 pounds a week

most all of that is fat and water. this is a marathon and not a sprint.. don't do this to your body, the amount of strain you put on your heart alone is going to be bad
Ok. I get that I’ve just seen people blow up after they hopped on. I didn’t want to be not getting enough calories. 3 weeks left

Have you been eating clean or just eating anything and everything? Always try to bulk cleanly, don't worry about the scales either. Concern yourself with the measurements - is waist getting smaller while back/chest getting larger etc.

Been eating basically anything with protein a lot of high protein pasta and meat. Oatmeal pizza once a week. Shit ton of cliff-builder bars

my first test cycle back in the service i gained 20lbs, and lost 5lbs after. that was me though and im just lucky. everyone is gonna be a bit different.

What should you expect from a test only cycle. On week 7 not that impressed. So far I’m up about 15 pounds but I been eating like a mad man plus taking gainer. Sure some of the weight probly 10lbs is water. Taking test cyp 1ml twice a week

You realize that's huge right?

Ok. I get that I’ve just seen people blow up after they hopped on. I didn’t want to be not getting enough calories. 3 weeks left

if your goal is just to move the scale up then you succeeded, however what is the point? i won't hammer you for what you are doing because if you are a skinny guy you want to get big right? normal human thinking. however there will come a time in the future you will regret putting on all this dirty weight and wish you had done it a smarter way.

marc lobliner came on our podcast and gave some great long term advice when i asked him how a guy can be that muscular and still keep low body fat at his age and be CONSISTENT at it year round.. his advice? gain 1-2 pounds of lean muscle per year.. that is it. over 20 year that is 20-40 pounds! that is what he did and now look at him. we live in an ADD society of social media, everyone wants to gain those 20-40 pounds overnight. however even rats in cages in a controlled environment being given myostatins aren't going to gain that much actual muscle tissue in 7 weeks or even 7 months. it takes many years to build that muscle tissue and A LOT of hours in the gym first and foremost

and if you still don't agree with what I am saying then think about it this way. 15 pounds in 7 weeks. 30 pounds in 14 weeks. 45 pounds in 28 weeks. 90 pounds in 56 weeks, i can keep going on and on. are those #'s realistic? hell if you kept that pace you would be 500 pounds after a couple years. does not work like that.

Last edited:
Marc lobliner has been on heavy trt for 20 years and doesn’t believe in cycling. Watched a lot of his videos.

I think your expectations are too high and your lack of knowledge is evident. Test doesn't kick in until 4-6 weeks so your cycle is just getting started. Also Test only cycles are more of a learning experience on how to use Testosterone and control estrogen for future cycles not really for massive gains.

I think your expectations are too high and your lack of knowledge is evident. Test doesn't kick in until 4-6 weeks so your cycle is just getting started. Also Test only cycles are more of a learning experience on how to use Testosterone and control estrogen for future cycles not really for massive gains.

I agree with that. Expectations were high and I am still green on the subject. that’s why I am here.

Depends on how small you are. If you are a twig you can make huge gains. The more undersized you are the bigger your potential for gains. When you are where I am, have lifted for 30 years, and have built what I have, you are happy to get a pound or two in a CYCLE

Back
Top Bottom