Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test gel

honestly, i dont care about the needle part at all... i just think ill fuck something up and end up like that guy Dan the bodybuilder from Thialand. Ever see his leg? I dont know what kind of needle, how to inject it, and with my luck ill get some wicked infection... just being honest

It's not to hard bro, I think you could totally learn how to and make your life way more easy around it. Yes there's always some risk involved but it's fairly simple to learn and once you get confident after the first month of pinning then you're more than good. I would recommend to just watch some videos of how to pin and which needles so you can really know and start as well as ask for some advice within the community about it

honestly, i dont care about the needle part at all... i just think ill fuck something up and end up like that guy Dan the bodybuilder from Thialand. Ever see his leg? I dont know what kind of needle, how to inject it, and with my luck ill get some wicked infection... just being honest

There's a ton of articles, videos and photos on the how to.

Lots of people here had a problem with needles. Me to, big problem. Suck it up, stick it in your glute. Almost pain free. It becomes a routine eventualy.

I personally would avoid the gel or creams. Injecting is the most efficient way to go.

Sorry I was thinking of something else. For test do a 21G needle to pull and a 23G needle to pin and a syringe will depend on your dose but a 5ml one can work more than fine so you have room

Ive always had concerns with gels. And imo its a bit messy. Plus not an efficient delivery method.

Im not a fan of needles. Its straight forward and stupid easy. Youtube it, research it, all that shit, so your worries are put to rest. Millions of people inject themselves with all kinds of medications daily. And if you are still worried about doing it yourself you could get a buddy or if your girl is wise enough to do it. My girl help me in the beginning. You shouldn't get an infection if you sterilize the vial top, injections site, re-sterilize pinning site and use new sterile needles. Also you could poke it in your glute instead of your quad

A little tip. You won't get it right the first time. I didn't. Learning how to draw from the vial so I got the proper amount of milliliters out took some time. Make sure to use a drawing syringe (like a 25 gauge) then swap it back out to the 23g. Needle tips bend after one use. Plus you need a larger garage to draw the thick oil suspension.

i use an 18 and 1 to draw and a 25 and 1 to pin.. you dont want to use any of the gels and creams... you will never have any sort of proper cycle experience doing that

i use an 18 and 1 to draw and a 25 and 1 to pin.. you dont want to use any of the gels and creams... you will never have any sort of proper cycle experience doing that
And even the drawing tips are one time use? Also the syringes are one time too? Or just the tips?

Back
Top Bottom