Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TEST KITS in Australia?

Hi
Can anyone guide me to a test kit for Anavar that i can source reasonably quick in Auatralia?
That works?

As i have read some reviews that most appear to be fake juat like the drugs they are supposedly detecting.

Thanks.

Hi
Can anyone guide me to a test kit for Anavar that i can source reasonably quick in Auatralia?
That works?

As i have read some reviews that most appear to be fake juat like the drugs they are supposedly detecting.

Thanks.
Mandelin reagent test kits work fine with anavar and it goes blue.

The only people who say it's fake is the ones selling fake anavar...

Hi
That works?

Thanks.

So what then... you wanna get one quick but wont trust what it says? NEXT!

Who said that?
I need one that is accutate. Plenty are not apparently.

Next anyway just cos lol. I've no idea which one is gonna get there quickly. Without looking it up, which of course you can do, the only one I know of is that sold by Dave Palumbo. Or, as has been said in many other threads, buy the steroids from a trusted source.

i'm very skeptical of these test kits man as you are. also there is a high chance of user error. we had someone on here a few months back post their results and bashed the source, well turns out they didn't even do the test correctly

the only pure way to know is take it to a lab to test it. that is expensive. so i would find a trusted source and trust them

Back
Top Bottom