Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are the test kits you buy online always accurate?

gwbryant1

Registered
I purchased balkan pharm anavar recently but the colors from the roidtest kit showed it matched as dbol instead. could the result be an error? has this happened to anyone? 569C5117-F150-4C0B-894B-0EE3D3D12170.jpg0A1D9DE8-3B30-4A44-9C20-BEDD89D8CD6C.jpgF26F2DA0-7864-494F-8706-460EE748A0E2.jpg

this is my first cycle and I just want to make sure I know what I'm putting into my body and know what to expect. but I made a mistake in reading the test, it is legit and I confirmed that with domestic supply.

this is my first cycle and I just want to make sure I know what I'm putting into my body and know what to expect. but I made a mistake in reading the test, it is legit and I confirmed that with domestic supply.

Or in your case human error

I wouldn’t go by these test. They’re highly inaccurate. Anavar and dbol are two completely different compounds that yield different results. Var doesn’t really add much size, with dbol you’ll ballon in size. It’ll make more sense to swap the var out with winny. But DS has always been top notch quality gear. I’ve personally have used Balkan var and I hardened up and got vascular af.

I wouldn’t go by these test. They’re highly inaccurate. Anavar and dbol are two completely different compounds that yield different results. Var doesn’t really add much size, with dbol you’ll ballon in size. It’ll make more sense to swap the var out with winny. But DS has always been top notch quality gear. I’ve personally have used Balkan var and I hardened up and got vascular af.

exactly, the tests are wrong, human error. + a person can just do bloodwork. i said the same thing in the other thread.

you will know the difference between the two just by using them. vastly different structures and results on them. if you run 50mg dbol vs. 50mg var you will easily know which is which

hello. bro, I told you before - I don't sell fake gear. also I sent you links for independent HPLC test results on Balkan Anavar.
I know what I sell) also I tell you that you can send your anavar on HPLC tests and if they will show it's not anavar or it's underdosed - I will twice compensate your spendings)

- - - Updated - - -

Or, as we suggest, it is fake anavar

I don't sell fakes.

How can you tell by taking difference in var and dbol

- - - Updated - - -

How long did you leave the car in that vial? The longer you wait the darker it gets

Back
Top Bottom