Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test levels

captchaurl

Registered
Bro's

Had my test levels checked and they were as follows 442 with a free test level of 12.6. I have just come off a 16 week cycle about 8 weeks ago.

What do you think of the test levels?? This is the first time I've had them checked. Do you think I should wait longer to see if they come back up more?? By the way I am 37 years old.

What were your pre-cycle levels?

Those numbers don't seem too bad 8 weeks post cycle but it really depends on what they were before.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, just read that this is the first time you've had them checked. I missed that the first time.

It's really hard to say since you have nothing for reference. That's one reason it's so important to get bloods before your cycle.

Hard to say without knowing your baseline, but even then there's no way you would b ew recovered from that cycle yet. Did you do a robust 6 week PCT starting 2 weeks after your last injection? If you did, I'd figure a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks until you recover from that cycle yet, and if you PCT wasn't great, you're in for a longer, harder recovery

Well you will never know without the pre cycle bloods its kinda stupid to miss something like this for 60-70$.What was your PCT?

Bro's

Had my test levels checked and they were as follows 442 with a free test level of 12.6. I have just come off a 16 week cycle about 8 weeks ago.

What do you think of the test levels?? This is the first time I've had them checked. Do you think I should wait longer to see if they come back up more?? By the way I am 37 years old.

This is why you cannot help people.. What is true or not true.. People lie or make up threads...
Im confused... Oct17th you said your only experience was when you were 20yrs old. Your 25 now... Now yours saying you just finished a 16week cycle 8 weeks ago.... So for the last 24weeks youve been on gear and/pct?!
Yet its only been from oct17th thru now 7 weeks when you posted you havent ran anything..... Except when you were 20.
854de4977b425d4f1fbb7165d42ab34c.jpg

Bro's

You really don't need to ask. It'll have the normal levels right there alongside yours - so yours 442 (and the normal number in brackets like this).

This is why you cannot help people.. What is true or not true.. People lie or make up threads...
Im confused... Oct17th you said your only experience was when you were 20yrs old. Your 25 now... Now yours saying you just finished a 16week cycle 8 weeks ago.... So for the last 24weeks youve been on gear and/pct?!
Yet its only been from oct17th thru now 7 weeks when you posted you havent ran anything..... Except when you were 20.
854de4977b425d4f1fbb7165d42ab34c.jpg
Yep its kinda hard to help when people arent transparent and honest. The cycle history, age, and other things change with the thread.

1. did you get pre cycle bloods? i hope you did especially if it is true you are only 20
2. your HPTA has not finished maturing so messing around with it now WILL have permanent consequences
3. just looking at test levels does nothing here. someone who actually knows what they are talking about/looking at will always want to see your LH and FSH first as that is an indicator how healthy your pituitary glands are

it would take a psychic to answer this... how on earth do we know if we dont even know your pre cycle bloodwork?? come on man

Yep its kinda hard to help when people arent transparent and honest. The cycle history, age, and other things change with the thread.
This is why i stay quiet most of the time.
You wanna help people.. The whole reason i become a rep was to honestly help people..
But its very hard to do when someone makes multiple threads and contradicts themselves so you have no idea what they are really running or yet to run.. I just wish people would be straight forward about what they've done or are planning on doing so we can help them accordingly...
So my question is whats the truth? so all of us can stop wasting are time and effort and address what ever the real question/problem is. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom