Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test levels

Rebelbrad

I wanted to see what you guys think of my test levels.
I am 45
Bf up to about 25-28% haven’t worked out in months, going to start again soon.

My free test is 12.9
Test serum is at 626

Is this normal, good, bad.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m at 5’11”

my test is 209 lol. I've taken no anabolics in years. I'm 43. killed my hormones by drug abuse and they tell me its irreversible. waiting on an endocrinologist appt. have a try doc ready to ship my stuff based on medical records and bloodwork. but I wanted to see the endo 1st. your free test ain't great but your total test is decent. shgb is a culprit that binds up your free test rendering it inert or inactive. you should do some research on products that work to free up testosterone. Proviron does this very well but I'm not telling you to take it just giving an example.

I wanted to see what you guys think of my test levels.
I am 45
Bf up to about 25-28% haven’t worked out in months, going to start again soon.

My free test is 12.9
Test serum is at 626

Is this normal, good, bad.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m at 5’11”

I'm no expert, @SteveSmi is the expert on blood but your bloods look normal IMO. Your bodyfat is high so your estrogen is probably high and prolactin is up and down. Go low carb and drop bodyfat to under 15% then go with a good primo/anavar cycle. Before then, sarms are your friend.

those are really good bloods for your body fat

but you need to get body fat down. you don't see many people with guts in their 70's for a reason. the leaner people live a longer life.

also with test levels people have to accept not everyone was born to have high test levels. we are all different genetics and had different upbringings. if you grew up eating fresh organic fruits/veggies and lived in a nice environment then you are going to be in better shape then someone who grew up eating pesticides and hormones near a coal plant.

I was around that level and TRT made me healthier, but based on my Family history, obesity weight, I was crippingly low testosterone.

As others have said those numbers look good. I was put on TRT at 40 with a total test of 540, which I later found out wasn't bad for my age.

Now it's been almost 3 years so there is no going back.

Change your diet, get more active and get in better shape. I guarantee you'll feel better and your levels may even increase a little.

Back
Top Bottom