Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test levels varying based on injection site

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Test levels varying based on injection site

Has anyone experienced higher or lower test based on injection sites. Whenever I switch from quads to delts on trt my test levels go way down. By way down I mean by 40-50%. Have 2 years worth of bloodwork every four months that back this up. Could it be just a coincidence or do certain sites have some sort of better absorbtion?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That seems very odd indeed. I'm also wondering how you determine that. Do you use the same injection site through a cycle and then a different one next cycle to compare. If you're rotating site how do you factor in the esterrrr degradation time as compared to bloodwork time?

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I highly doubt it, at least from my knowledge. Test is injected into the muscle and is systemic..

Problem maybe the trt doctors, they do stupid shit like prescribe 250 sustanon or test e every 3 weeks. Once every 3 weeks...arhh. What's Ur trt regime?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    250mg test per week split up in two injections and 100 mg nandrolone. I was on 200mg per week and it put me at 2500. One test was off the charts over 3000. Saw doc,got blood work, switched sites and then they had to raise my dose to 250 to put me at 1100. Switched back and the same thing happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    That seems very odd indeed. I'm also wondering how you determine that. Do you use the same injection site through a cycle and then a different one next cycle to compare. If you're rotating site how do you factor in the esterrrr degradation time as compared to bloodwork time?
    Yes I would switch sites after bloodwork for previous site was done. I wasn't experimenting with it. I just happened to do that and those were the results

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    unless you are just not getting into the muscle in other sites..

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nandrolone can give false positive tests for higher testosterone I believe, or have read it I remember correctly.

Just like tren will show up as estrogen without the correct method of testing.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harrywho View Post
    Nandrolone can give false positive tests for higher testosterone I believe, or have read it I remember correctly.

This had crossed my mind as well. I remember reading something about that.

As far as not being in the muscle, I'm using a 1" needle in my delts. Shoulder skin is as thin dick skin so I assume it's getting in there.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    unless you are just not getting into the muscle in other sites..
    And even then it should still absorb. He's on TRT (or 'TRT' of course lol) so a constant supply.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harrywho View Post

bingo and bingo

Nandrolone IS THE SAME THING AS TEST except for a minor change to an atom so the bloodwork will reflect it

now you guys see why i rec'd LOW test with nandrolones and not what most bro scientists online think
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    Good questions. I donít believe this is possible unless youíre putting the pin through and it squirts out the other side lol. All your oil will absorb eventually and it shouldnít take days longer unless you have an abscess maybe and itís getting trapped?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast