Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test levels while on lgd-4033 and mk-2866

injfuel

If I wanted to get my test levels checked before I started a cycle how much would the lgd and mk affect them ? I'm running 10mg of lgd ED and 25mg of mk ED for about 4 weeks now , kinda want to get a baseline before I start

it wouldn't be a lot bro....mild at best...but LGD is supressive so be careful....its the only sarm thats literally like steroids...

it wouldn't be a lot bro....mild at best...but LGD is supressive so be careful....its the only sarm thats literally like steroids...

So since I just want to get a base to maybe see how my levels elevate for quality of gear wouldn't be a problem ? And so I understand correctly the way the sarms work is the lgd could cause suppression but not raise the test levels in my blood ? So even though I'm getting anabolic activity my levels could still be low because the lgd is suppressive ? Because I know testosterone is highly suppressive and you testicles go into atrophy but the levels in your blood are high because of the exogenous source being introduced into the system correct ?

its SLIGHT and I mean slight suppression... if you run hcgenerate alongside the stack of those two, it will be even more minimal... HcGenerate is specifically designed to keep on cycle suppression to a minimum, making your transition into pct much smoother, allowing for an optimal recovery and more keepable gains… It also testicular shrinkage and your libido strong on cycle...

Back
Top Bottom