Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test lower than tren?

Miscer

Planning on starting my fourth cycle in a few weeks time. Has anyone here had any experience running test Lower than tren. I've only heard good things. Would like to hear your thoughts.

Tren is a very androgenic steroid so you actually don't need to include a test base with it. You can run tren by itself or stack it with an anabolic like anavar like @stevesmi suggested

Tren + EQ or Tren + anavar would be an awesome stack

I prefer test lower than tren because high test means high estrogen conversion and side effects. Tren is so harsh on its own that I don't feel like I need much test. I like 200-300mg test with around 300mg tren per week.

I prefer test lower than tren because high test means high estrogen conversion and side effects. Tren is so harsh on its own that I don't feel like I need much test. I like 200-300mg test with around 300mg tren per week.

This is exactly what I'm trying my next cycle. 250 mg tes e per wk and 300 tren e . And winny 25mg/day for the whole 8 weeks. So far I'm half a week in and pumped for it to kick in.

This is exactly what I'm trying my next cycle. 250 mg tes e per wk and 300 tren e . And winny 25mg/day for the whole 8 weeks. So far I'm half a week in and pumped for it to kick in.

i like that plan a lot aside from running winstrol more than 6 weeks but otherwise, i really love that layout.. you dont need much with tren at all and winstrol goes extremely well with it... good luck with that cycle bro

Probably better with the shorter esters you get more mg of tren than enanthate will give you. I bumped my tren e up to 525 and test e to 375 working beautifully I might add. Wouldn't go any higher though probably won't go this high again in the summer lol but that cycle shirt ester would be killer.
With this paticular cycle would tren acetate have the same results as tren e?

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom