Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test/npp/anavar/winstrol cycle

brandoneeds

12 week cycle im starting august 1st
375mg test/week
450 npp/week
first 6 weeks 50 mg anavar daily
last 6 weeks 50 mg winstrol daily

then back to normal TRT dose weekly

any comments or concerns before i start

i certainly would not use 12 weeks of orals continuously like that... thats terrible man... test and npp dose are fine but the orals 12 weeks in a row is way way too much...

any suggestions on how to incorporate both anavar/winstrol or when and how to add it to the cycle to keep it safe yet productive

I would do four weeks of winstrol take four off and do last 4 anavar leading into pct it will keep you highly anabolic right till pct I bulk better on winstrol than anavar but the strength from anavar alone will keep you a beast in your workouts till the end. Which tones that new muscle nicely without adding more bulk. Just my experience with anavar.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

any suggestions on how to incorporate both anavar/winstrol or when and how to add it to the cycle to keep it safe yet productive

Unless you are a top competitor trying to win a pro card - I do not recommend stacking two liver toxic oral steroids in the same cycle. That's going to put a lot of strain on your liver.

Do this -
375mg test/week
450 npp/week

and continue without any orals for the last 6 weeks?

- - - Updated - - -

or wait and use the orals for the last 6 weeks

well i will add this.. run blood work before to see if you have a healthy liver. and then on that cycle run bloods to see where your AST/ALT go. you might be shocked

and use n2guard

12 week cycle im starting august 1st
375mg test/week
450 npp/week
last 6 weeks 50 mg winstrol daily

then back to normal TRT dose weekly

any comments or concerns before i start

You are going to need to run something for the liver. That's going to be rough on the organs.

so raise the test to 500mg/ week?
what about the NPP? is 450 mg/week enough or bump it to 600mg

- - - Updated - - -

i have been putting this cycle together for a few months now.
got over 7000 mg of NPP on hand, and over 25000 mg of test on hand
i even have 12000 mg of eq, but im saving that for after the new year

Question for you then bro......would you say it is a bad idea to run Anavar 50 mg a day and Winny 30 a day for 6 weeks? Sponsor is pitching the combo and on the surface it makes sense. Of course with proprrr liver and organ and organ supplementation.

I wouldn’t run 2 orals simultaneously. If you are doing a 16 week cycle maybe one in the beginning and one near the end with a good break in between but not together. That is just me.

And I assume you would never run Anavar alone just for a quick cut?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn’t necessarily mean quick. Just looking for some guidance on what I could possibly expect. Currently at 12% BF and looking to just lean down a little more while building/hardening the muscle. Looking for some additional vascularity too. Would a 6-8 week cycle of just the Anavar move me in that direction I’m your opinion?

Didn’t necessarily mean quick. Just looking for some guidance on what I could possibly expect. Currently at 12% BF and looking to just lean down a little more while building/hardening the muscle. Looking for some additional vascularity too. Would a 6-8 week cycle of just the Anavar move me in that direction I’m your opinion?

Post it up in a new thread. But imo I would run S4 and some GW for those purposes. I’ve done var solo and it was fine but I wouldn’t do it again. Var will still shut you down and without a test base you’ll be feeling like shit. Yes you will harden up and you lifts will increase but the pumps can be debilitating which makes cardio a bitch

Thanks for the feedback bro. I’m thinking that I should run a test base with it now.

Back
Top Bottom