Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test only for contest cut??

I am adding oral winny as of today. Show is on sept 24th. Switched to prop this week. 150 eod. Dropping prop 1 week out. Adex 1mg eod as well. 1mg a day last week. Was gonna do 75mg a day of winny and 100 a day last week... Any thoughts??

I am adding oral winny as of today. Show is on sept 24th. Switched to prop this week. 150 eod. Dropping prop 1 week out. Adex 1mg eod as well. 1mg a day last week. Was gonna do 75mg a day of winny and 100 a day last week... Any thoughts??

Looks like a good plan to me. @muskate has a lot of experience with contest prepping, so I am sure that he will chime it soon with some good suggestions.

Looks pretty much perfect to me. I can tell you did your hormone work.

Winstrol does not aromatize into estrogen and does not cause water retention so keep it in your cycle all the way up until the day of your show and take it on the day of your show. It'll help give your physique a dry and hard appearance on stage.

Actually sounds very reasonable idea. Good luck with the show!

Question for some guys.. Should I drop the prop more than 1 week? 1.5 - 2 weeks out? Feeling the winny a little now. Been 5 days of 75mg a day.

Also I am doing 75 ED shots as well. PIP was pretty bad on 1.5 ml even though it's prescribed and from a pharmacy. Ordered some sterile USP grape seed oil to dilute a little. At 75 it is not to bad. Just sore 2 days after the shot.

Question for some guys.. Should I drop the prop more than 1 week? 1.5 - 2 weeks out? Feeling the winny a little now. Been 5 days of 75mg a day.

Also I am doing 75 ED shots as well. PIP was pretty bad on 1.5 ml even though it's prescribed and from a pharmacy. Ordered some sterile USP grape seed oil to dilute a little. At 75 it is not to bad. Just sore 2 days after the shot.

yes i would drop it

Test prop has a very short half life. You don't want to drop it too far out from your show. Do your last test prop injection one week out from your show. If your show is on a Saturday, do your last test prop injection the Saturday before your show.

I personally would just drink the winstrol if I was you. The absorption and liver toxicity are identical whether you inject it or take it orally.

Test prop has a very short half life. You don't want to drop it too far out from your show. Do your last test prop injection one week out from your show. If your show is on a Saturday, do your last test prop injection the Saturday before your show.

I personally would just drink the winstrol if I was you. The absorption and liver toxicity are identical whether you inject it or take it orally.

Got it. Will do. Should I lower he dose to or keep it at 75 a day for the prop.

I have oral Winny btw. The prop is giving me a little PIP.

Usually 1 week before the show is enough to drop it

Got it. Will do. Should I lower he dose to or keep it at 75 a day for the prop.

I have oral Winny btw. The prop is giving me a little PIP.

Well, for the next time you will know that you can drink the injectable version - the side effects will be exactly the same, and the benefits will be just as good as well.

Back
Top Bottom