Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test only cycle check

ABperf

Registered
I'm 27yrs old, 6'4", 225
About 12-15% estimated body fat. I been working out for about 3 years straight, and off and on before that. I could improve on my diet, but I'm gonna keep it in check while on cycle and post cycle.

Weeks
1-10 250mg test-C every
week.
*I figure some might think this is too low. I am just trying to take it easy the first cycle. But I definitely want some good results. Without extreme sides of course. So if you think I need more let me know.

10-12 40mg Tamoxifen
(nolva) every day

13-14 20mg Tamoxifen
every day.

* I have Exemestane (Aromasin) in hand to combat any gyno that comes up. Gonna take this at 25mg every day if needed.
OR
Would it be better to to take Aromasin in from day one. Somewhere around 12-15mg every day?

I am new to this and do a little research, but I'm a really busy person and could use some help with all this.
Thanks in advance.

Youre too busy to not fuck your shit up, but you dont want to go too crazy and are planning to run a trt dose at 27 years old? Naw man.

1- post a picture of your body from the neck to the lower portion of your waist. I promise your bf will be way too high to be in the ideal range where you should start. Your bf stores ESTROGEN over time, which can really hinder your cycle and render it useless.

2-unless your doctor prescribes you trt, theres no point to "cycle" a trt dose. Youre 27. If you want to make the dive into the aas world, 500mg a week is the cookie cutter because its ABOVE trt levels.

3-i take 25mg aromasin daily on 300mg a week of test, but i already know from my experience that i aromatize at a stupid, obnoxious rate. Like literally, maybe 5% of the population converts as much test to estro as i do. I have plenty of bloods to prove it for me. BUT THATS FOR ME! Majority of the population does not need that. At 500mg a week, 12.5mg asin e3d is a good start, and increase as needed from there.

But the most important thing ive learned over the years... why even consider aas if your diet is not in check. While your "on" is not the time to be experimenting and trying to figure out what works for you. Do that before you make the dive, so you understand your body. It makes your RETURN while on that much greater!

250mg is not a TRT dosage but as Gearhead says, it's a weak cycle. First cycle should be your best cycle. Get everything in check (diet, routine, dosages, AI's, PCT, etc...) then run your cycle.

don't run a SERM during cycle, run an AI only
if you run n2guard during cycle and you are conditioned okay you won't have sides if you upped your dosage more

also where is your pct? 2 weeks of a SERM isn't a pct. you might as well not even run pct if that is your game plan

if you don't want to put in any effort in a pct here is what you can do

run a PH for 4-6 weeks just to wet your beak.. myproH.com has a great selection

then run test stack Rx for pct.. (see my signature) as simple as that

Def up to 400mg. .get aromasin from Agguys not nolva..add gw and s4 from sarms1. ..run n2guard and hcgenerate through out cycle and jump start with Dianabulk. .follow evo pct guide

Thanks for the feedback. I pretty much figured 250mg every week was to low. The guys that I'm getting it from run that dosage but they are a lot older than me around 42-45. They see really slow gains but then again their test probably sets a lot lower than mine naturally. And I posted more than two week of pct, I though anyway. Running Nolva 40mg ed for two weeks, then 20mg ed for two more weeks. So a four week PCT of Nolva only.

My diet isn't bad now, I've just been eating a lot more carbs lately and working out to put on some size. My beach season is over.
I eat really clean all the time though. Nothing fried, a lot of grilled chicken, steak, fish, brown rice and veggies. My body fat might be a little lower than I claimed but I would rather over estimate it then under. I'll try to take a pic and figure out how to post it.
But I'm going to carb up during this cycle in hopes for the best gains as I've already figured out my body responds to my carb intake greatly.

Here's a revised cycle. How does it look?

Weeks:
1-10 500mg Test C every week
PCT
10-12 40mg Tamoxifen (Nolva) ED
13-14 20mg Tamoxifen (Nolva) ED
1-14 12.5mg Exemestane (Aromasin) ED

Thanks aging for all your help.

I had to Read your Layout a Couple of times to understand, but I think I've got it.
Two things I noticed.
1) Definitely bring that Test C up to 500 Mg a Week, that would be an Excellent amount, not too much, not too little.
2) Test C is a Long Ester, you need to Wait 2 Weeks after your Last Injection until you can start that Tamoxifen, for the Test to Clear.

So if you go for 10 weeks on Test C with you AI, then you wait 2 Weeks to start the Nolva.
Week 1 to 10 - 500 Mg a Week of Test C @ 250 Mg 2x a week
Week 12 - Start PCT with Nolva - 40/40/20/20

Post Edit:
Start that Aromasin from Day 1 at 12.5 mg a Day.

P.S
Make sure that you get Blood Work done Pre-Cycle, Mid-Cycle, Post-Cycle.
Pre - for a Baseline
Mid - to check everything is OK (i.e. - gear is good, your #'s are OK)
Post - to Check everything is returning to Normal

Last edited:
I'm 27yrs old, 6'4", 225
About 12-15% estimated body fat. I been working out for about 3 years straight, and off and on before that. I could improve on my diet, but I'm gonna keep it in check while on cycle and post cycle.

Weeks
1-10 250mg test-C every
week.
*I figure some might think this is too low. I am just trying to take it easy the first cycle. But I definitely want some good results. Without extreme sides of course. So if you think I need more let me know.

10-12 40mg Tamoxifen
(nolva) every day

13-14 20mg Tamoxifen
every day.

* I have Exemestane (Aromasin) in hand to combat any gyno that comes up. Gonna take this at 25mg every day if needed.
OR
Would it be better to to take Aromasin in from day one. Somewhere around 12-15mg every day?

I am new to this and do a little research, but I'm a really busy person and could use some help with all this.
Thanks in advance.

I guess guys don't really bother to READ THE STICKIES!!!

if your "too busy" and you expect a hand holding then this IS NOT the lifestyle for you... how fucking wreckless can you be? your "too busy" to ensure your safety and you just want someone to do all the work for you? i still here 7 days a week and help everyone as much as possible but people that are just flat out lazy or say what you said don't deserve it at all and im quite shocked that anyone even attempted to help that kind of attitude... that just flat out disgusts me and im sure it does many others as well... one thing that i truly despise is laziness... that just doesn't work in this kind of life...

if you that iffy, just run a sarms triple stack.Less sides and less supression.Its a good begineers cycle for those that arent sure if they ready

But you need to get your diet and training down pat regardless of what you do.They are most important.

I would suggest myproh prohormones also but they a bit stronger.Of course stronger = more gains in most cases but its marathon not a sprint.

Back
Top Bottom