Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Only + SARMS

Mr.Insensitive

Registered
So, I have never tried SARMs before but I’m super interested. Science behind it is amazing and I want to throw in some Ibutamoren with my cycle. Also, as PCT I plan on running some clen, Nolvadex, Ostarine, Ligandrol, RAD140 and I’m wondering if anyone else has ever done a cycle similarly to this?

So, I have never tried SARMs before but I’m super interested. Science behind it is amazing and I want to throw in some Ibutamoren with my cycle. Also, as PCT I plan on running some clen, Nolvadex, Ostarine, Ligandrol, RAD140 and I’m wondering if anyone else has ever done a cycle similarly to this?

bro...i would start with supps before sarms especially you seem to be a newb...try some cardazol and throw in cardarine into the mix...but dont bang 5 drugs 1st time...

LGD and RAD can be suppressive.

Clen if you havent used it before I would run cardarine instead it works very well and has none of the harsh sides like clen does.

Ibutamoren (mk677) should be run for 6 months+ so just adding on a 12 week cycle you wouldnt reap all the benefits if you stopped after 12 weeks.

PCT needs work too just nolva is not ideal.

bro, you cant use lgd and rad in pct man... and clen in pct is just a wretched idea... bro, you dont really know what your doing... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

We would love to help you set up a sarms stack and provide you with the best sarms you can find. It does not seem you may be ready for steroids based on your post but I am careful to not rush to judgement. Just based on the context of it and you wanting to run a suppressive PCT, it does indicate you may need to learn a bit more before jumping into steroids. What are your goals from the stack?

Your profile says ex-bodybuilder, have you ever done steroid cycles? There‘s a lot in your post that doesn’t make sense. The post says test plus sarms, do you want a steroid cycle plus sarms? You can, but you’d be better off with just a steroid stack, that beats the hell out of SARMs. If you’re not on steroids or TRT and you want SARMs just stick with a single compound for now. Try just Ostarine or maybe RAD-140 but that’s more suppressive. Do a 10 to 12 week cycle, no longer! Up to 12 weeks on, 12 off. Ibutamren can also be taken. That’s not a SARM and you can pretty much take it indefinitely. Ibutamoren combined with SARM cycles you’ll do well. If you want to stack SARMs someday I’d keep Ostarine as your base bc it’s the least suppressive and I’d add RAD140. As to PCT do some more research, you wouldn’t take a lot of that stuff as PCT bc they’re suppressive to your T levels.

Someone somewhere probably.

ostarine, GW, and nutrobal are safe to use in pct

you don't want to use lgd or rad

this assumes you even have functioning HPTA of course, a lot of guys just cruise year round so it doesn't matter. in that case no pct is needed

as steve pointed out, gw, mk677 and mk2866 along with sr9009 are all fine in pct.. the others are not... let me know the answers to the questions i asked so i can help you get set up on the right cycle plan

Dude use one compound clearly you lack knowledge on the subject. What are your goals ?

Back
Top Bottom