Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test P/Npp w/ AI and Natural test booster

kogundimu

Registered
Stats are 6'2/205lbs/15% bf/27 yrs/ training for 8 years

This will be my first cycle. Im looking for opinions based on my lifestyle and of course the gear I will be using.

Here it is:

Week 1-8 Test Prop 150mg eod
Week 1-7 Npp 100mg eod
Week 6-8 HcG 250iu 2x/week
Week 1-8 AI 10mg eod
Natural Test booster throughout*

Start pct 4 days after last test prop shot

PCT
Week 8-12 Clomid 100/50/25/25
Week 8-12 Nolva 25/25/25/25
Natural Test booster Throughout*

Now when it comes my lifestyle I will be able to have two to 3 rest days between shifts(if i choose not to do overtime)but the days I do work can last up to 26 hours straight. During this 26 hours I might get only three hours of sleep. My sleep will also most likely broken since I'll be constantly and randomly woken up to do my job. As long as I go home and get some sleep after work will that hamper my cycle results?

Deca/NPP is a nandrolone which increases prolactin levels in your body. When you run a cycle with deca, you need include both:
An AI like aromasin - to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
An anti prolactin drug like cabergoline -to keep prolactin in the low-normal range

You have the aromasin included in your cycle but you need to add in an anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline. 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage. You can order it from ag-guys.com if you need a source. This is VERY important because you can get gyno from either high estrogen or high prolactin levels.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
^The 2 SERM PCT that contains just clomid and nolvadex is NOT optimal at all. The perfect PCT protocol is truly the best PCT protocol you can run. Follow it exactly as laid out in the article. It will ensure you keep all the gains from your steroid cycle and your natural testosterone production fully recovers.

Dont worry about the sleep too much. Te body is capable of a lot more then we give it credit. Ronnie Coleman won 3 Mr.Olypia titles while working full time as a police officer. Just sleep as much as you can after work.

i would recommend using proviron on cycle with a nandrolone always

and then for pct cut dose SERM dosages down! that is too much bro, the sides will suck trust me

same here and IMO you dont need to take AI just keep in on hand just in case but im old school guy

Thank you guys for your input. I Highly appreciate it.
After further research I'm going to simplify my first cycle and go with a test cyp/tbol cycle.

something like this

Week 1-12 Test Cyp 500mg/wk

Week 1-8 Oral tbol 50 ED

Weeks 1-12: 10mg of exemastane Every other Day (EOD)

Weeks 4-12: 500iu's of HCG per week (2 injections of 250iu's, same days as test)

Liver support and natural test booster throughout*

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 25/25/25/25/25
10mg of exemastane Every other Day (EOD) (SOME INCLUDE IT IN THEIR PCT OTHER DONT. WHATS YOUR INPUT IN INCLUDING THIS INTO YOUR PCT?)

THE ONLY THING ABOUT THE PERFECT PCT IS THAT IT INCLUDES OSTARINE WHICH IS SUPPRESSIVE. IF I AM TO FULLY RECOVER WITHOUT ANY HICCUPS WOULDNT IT BE SENSIBLE TO EXCLUDE ANYTHING SUPPRESSIVE?

ALSO HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT AFTER MY LAST PIN TO START MY PCT?

Thank you guys for your input. I Highly appreciate it.
After further research I'm going to simplify my first cycle and go with a test cyp/tbol cycle.

something like this

Week 1-12 Test Cyp 500mg/wk

Week 1-8 Oral tbol 50 ED

Weeks 1-12: 10mg of exemastane Every other Day (EOD)

Weeks 4-12: 500iu's of HCG per week (2 injections of 250iu's, same days as test)

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 25/25/25/25/25
10mg of exemastane Every other Day (EOD) (SOME INCLUDE IT IN THEIR PCT OTHER DONT. WHATS YOUR INPUT IN INCLUDING THIS INTO YOUR PCT?)

THE ONLY THING ABOUT THE PERFECT PCT IS THAT IT INCLUDES OSTARINE WHICH IS SUPPRESSIVE. IF I AM TO FULLY RECOVER WITHOUT ANY HICCUPS WOULDNT IT BE SENSIBLE TO EXCLUDE ANYTHING SUPPRESSIVE?

ALSO HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT AFTER MY LAST PIN TO START MY PCT?

Do some more research on including ostarine in a PCT -> http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866-during-post-cycle-therapy-pct

Ostarine is like 5% suppressive of natural testosterone production. So little it's basically insignificant. Ostarine is a GREAT addition to a PCT protocol because it will prevent muscle loss when your hormones are low.

Dont over think things. Run the perfect PCT protocol exactly as laid out -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

If you want to do hcg, do it from first week of the cycle, till the end (but stop when you start PCT)

the only thing hcg will do for you is keep your nuts plump by stimulating your leydig cells.

you can accomplish this + improve your lipids + increase your libido by using hcgenerate instead

Back
Top Bottom