Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test p shots eod or ed?

somebody2kno

Newbie Brother
Registered
About to start testosterone propionate and want to know what is the ideal way to inject it - every day or every other day? i'll be injecting in the quads and delts just if that's of interesting to you.

EOD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

don't forget your chest... and the quad shots make them sore as hell, well it did at least for me.. just NEVER do it in the CALF!!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER... that shits sore forever... i'd do Lglute day 1/Rglute day 3/Lchest day 5/Rchest day 7.....

don't forget your chest... and the quad shots make them sore as hell, well it did at least for me.. just NEVER do it in the CALF!!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER... that shits sore forever... i'd do Lglute day 1/Rglute day 3/Lchest day 5/Rchest day 7.....

IMO you should never inject chest/calfs or any sensitive parts.

Just started my prop cycle last night. 85mg ED. I want to keep as consistent levels as possible. Week three and four i plan to add in test C (150mg twice a week) to finish off the last two weeks of this 8 week cycle.

Pinning has never really bothered me. I warm up my vials, inject it warm, and heat compress the injection site after for the rest of the night. It's still sore the next day but i have lived through a lot worse.

I ran a number of cycles with Prop and preferred ED pinning. It just seemed to work better for me, I felt it kept things more even. I never minded the constant pinning, just sort of set my mind to it.

I ran a number of cycles with Prop and preferred ED pinning. It just seemed to work better for me, I felt it kept things more even. I never minded the constant pinning, just sort of set my mind to it.

Damn.. 10 weeks of ED.. woowee thats alot

You seriously pin your chest , when you have to delts to poke , all I can think about is in pulp fiction ! Get the sharpie !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You seriously pin your chest , when you have to delts to poke , all I can think about is in pulp fiction ! Get the sharpie !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah thats savage.. only quads, glutes and ventro glutes for me

Back
Top Bottom