Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test P Tren A Clen T3

Gdom1126

5’11
14% BF
Goal: Drop a lot of body fat while adding quality mass within a 10 week cycle.

My diet is extremely clean. I could lay it all out but overall it’s around 1,800 CAL 80 FAT 15 Carbs (from ON protein and Almond and Cashew milk). I eat egg whites steak chicken breast roast beef things along these lines for almost every meal. So that’s well taken care of for the most part. When I bulk these numbers go up to around 3,000 CAL 100 FAT and 100 Carbs.

I workout 7 days a week 6 with weights and a full cardio day. In total I do around 15 miles of cardio daily and on my off day close to 30, since I’ve been attempting to cut down from 235.

I have tried Tren E previously and tolerated it well.

Previous cycles :
1.)Test Cyp 500MG 1-12
2.) Test E 500 MG 1-12 Deca 400MG 1-12
3.) Test Cyp 500 MG 1-12 Tren E 400 MG 1-6
4.) Test E 500MG 1-16 Clen and T3 for 10 weeks together

This is cycle I have questions on feel free to put any input. I am also curious to know what sides you personally experienced and if the doses are in the ball park to minimize sides being I have not used Tren A. The only side I’m even mildly concerned with is hair loss, which is why I don’t want to blast Tren at a higher than needed dose to get my results. Also I know a lot of people say primo is faked, however I’m interested in opinions, is this because we all look for the quick fix and primo is a slow builder or is this a legitimate concern?

Cycle considered:
Test Prop: 300 MG WK 1-10
Tren A: 300 MG WK (1-5)
Clen 1-8
T3 3-10
(MAYBE Anavar for 1-6 weeks)
I have used Clen and t3 before and loved them that’s why I added them here. I know some like DNP but after reading people dying anyone who has used it what’s up with it? Is it from the abuse or just body reactions?

PCT:
Options here as well for short Esters?
Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
6 20mgs/day

I'm not a fan of Clen or T3 but to each his own, sounds like you've used it before.

I'd at least have Caber on hand and maybe consider some Proviron with the Tren. If the sides aren't bad run it a little longer.

Ditto to the T3 and Clen - not a fan. I'd also drop at least one days workouts. 7 days a week is too much

5’11
14% BF
Goal: Drop a lot of body fat while adding quality mass within a 10 week cycle.

My diet is extremely clean. I could lay it all out but overall it’s around 1,800 CAL 80 FAT 15 Carbs (from ON protein and Almond and Cashew milk). I eat egg whites steak chicken breast roast beef things along these lines for almost every meal. So that’s well taken care of for the most part. When I bulk these numbers go up to around 3,000 CAL 100 FAT and 100 Carbs.

I workout 7 days a week 6 with weights and a full cardio day. In total I do around 15 miles of cardio daily and on my off day close to 30, since I’ve been attempting to cut down from 235.

I have tried Tren E previously and tolerated it well.

Previous cycles :
1.)Test Cyp 500MG 1-12
2.) Test E 500 MG 1-12 Deca 400MG 1-12
3.) Test Cyp 500 MG 1-12 Tren E 400 MG 1-6
4.) Test E 500MG 1-16 Clen and T3 for 10 weeks together

This is cycle I have questions on feel free to put any input. I am also curious to know what sides you personally experienced and if the doses are in the ball park to minimize sides being I have not used Tren A. The only side I’m even mildly concerned with is hair loss, which is why I don’t want to blast Tren at a higher than needed dose to get my results. Also I know a lot of people say primo is faked, however I’m interested in opinions, is this because we all look for the quick fix and primo is a slow builder or is this a legitimate concern?

Cycle considered:
Test Prop: 300 MG WK 1-10
Tren A: 300 MG WK (1-5)
Clen 1-8
T3 3-10
(MAYBE Anavar for 1-6 weeks)
I have used Clen and t3 before and loved them that’s why I added them here. I know some like DNP but after reading people dying anyone who has used it what’s up with it? Is it from the abuse or just body reactions?

PCT:
Options here as well for short Esters?
Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
6 20mgs/day

Welcome to the form and if you need any help im here to support you . I can coach you some days for free to put you on the right track . If your goal is to lose fat keep cycle longer 12 to 16 weeks to achieve your goal ( get ripped ) . NEVEDR EVER TRAIN FOR 7 DAYS PLEASE , do not train more than 5 days week , cardio needs to be fasted and after training but not intense and never more than 60min each session . Keto is great for obese people not for athletes trying to put on mass , use carbs before and after workout . Dont make sense use short esters on your level and if you will do 12 to 18 weeks cycle to get shreded use :
Test E or Cyp 500mg week
Anavar 50mg day
Bolde 400mg week

If you are concern about hair stay away from DHT like masteron , primo, wintrol, and even trenbolone

Keep orals for the end to burn all the fat . Im beginning you will lose fat without them .

Please never use DNP ( i almost die on it with only 200mg day )

Test and Tren at 300mg each per week is one of my favourite combos. I would drop the clen and T3 from your protocol and just focus on diet. You should also add in Cardarine and N2Slin to help with the fat cutting part. As Steve mentions above, your PCT needs a lot of work. Check out The Perfect PCT Simplified in the stickies on this forum.

t3 is never necessary unless prescribed ..

T3 is an amazing cutting drug but since she burns fat but muscle to , is not best option so huge bodybuilders but mostly for for obese try to lose weight quick without worried about keeping muscle mass . is very effective

T3 is an amazing cutting drug but since she burns fat but muscle to , is not best option so huge bodybuilders but mostly for for obese try to lose weight quick without worried about keeping muscle mass . is very effective

Just because a compound is effective doesn’t mean it should be taken.

DNP is very effective, but it’s not a good compound to take.

Same with t3, but the benefits don’t outweigh the risk. This is a risk vs reward game.

Back
Top Bottom