Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test P Tren A Mast P cycle advice

dallasguy007

Registered
I’ve ran many cycles over the years but on this round I’m adding Masteron into the mix. This will be my first time using Mast. I’m wanting to get some advice from some seasoned Mast users on what a good cycle would look like.

Stats: 38 yrs old, 6’2”, 192 lbs and about 7% BF.

Thanks in advance everyone.

I’ve ran many cycles over the years but on this round I’m adding Masteron into the mix. This will be my first time using Mast. I’m wanting to get some advice from some seasoned Mast users on what a good cycle would look like.

Stats: 38 yrs old, 6’2”, 192 lbs and about 7% BF.

Thanks in advance everyone.

A good reasonable cycle would be:

300mg/week test p
300mg/week tren ace
400mg/week mast

Would likely not even need an AI in this case or if so very low dose.

A good reasonable cycle would be:

300mg/week test p
300mg/week tren ace
400mg/week mast

Would likely not even need an AI in this case or if so very low dose.

That's pretty close to what I was thinking although I was thinking doing 100mg EOD of Tren. I do have some Var that I was thinking about doing something with. You think that might be overkill to add the Var into all of this?

That's pretty close to what I was thinking although I was thinking doing 100mg EOD of Tren. I do have some Var that I was thinking about doing something with. You think that might be overkill to add the Var into all of this?

Yea so that looks fine and you could add the Var as you will see results since your BF is so low. Lots of guys run it at 15%+ and think they will get abs, same as mast but you are at the point where you would see benefits.

Having said that the mast is going to dry you out like crazy so I dont see the need for Var but if you do want to run it last 6 weeks at like 50mg/day you can.

I def would run N2Guard though as you will want a really good cycle support supplement if you dont already have one.

Also to combat cardio sides from the tren you would benefit from running cardarine (gw501516) so something to think about.

Yea so that looks fine and you could add the Var as you will see results since your BF is so low. Lots of guys run it at 15%+ and think they will get abs, same as mast but you are at the point where you would see benefits.

Having said that the mast is going to dry you out like crazy so I dont see the need for Var but if you do want to run it last 6 weeks at like 50mg/day you can.

I def would run N2Guard though as you will want a really good cycle support supplement if you dont already have one.

Also to combat cardio sides from the tren you would benefit from running cardarine (gw501516) so something to think about.

I do have a new bottle of N2Guard. As far as cardio sides........I've never gotten that from Tren and I've done many cycles throughout the years. Usually just gives me a bit of aggression and the night sweats (like crazy)! I appreciate the feedback.

I do have a new bottle of N2Guard. As far as cardio sides........I've never gotten that from Tren and I've done many cycles throughout the years. Usually just gives me a bit of aggression and the night sweats (like crazy)! I appreciate the feedback.

Cool yea my buddy runs the exact cycle above 300/300/400 test/ace/mast and loves it he gets hit with the cardio effects pretty bad so he loves cardarine but if you dont get those sides thats awesome no need to add.

He's around 8.5% BF and seriously looks like hes made from stone when running this cycle. He hasnt added Var on top but if you do def let me know how you like it!

I’m running this currently and I’ve ran it before. It’s probably my favorite stack. I like to run 400 test/300-350 tren/400 mast. I look and feel amazing on this stack. Libido through the fucking roof. You will love it bro

I'm running 400 test, 600 mast, and 200 tren right now. No ai. It's been amazing. Feel and look great. Libido is on fire too

Some great examples laid out already. I think you will do great on masteron with your low body fat. Be ready to feel hard as a rock. I know some guys feel like they are sleeping on rock when they go to bed because the muscles are so hard.

Back
Top Bottom