Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which test to pick first cycle?

SkyS

Registered
I’m 28 years old and I am 175 pounds, and my height is 5’8” and my body fat around 10%. This will be my first cycle I'm really excited but I also want to do it the right way. Seeking your help on which testosterone to use. I have a choice between enanthate, cypionate, propionate and sus-tanon250. which did you run for your first cycle

I’m 28 years old and I am 175 pounds, and my height is 5’8” and my body fat around 10%. This will be my first cycle I'm really excited but I also want to do it the right way. Seeking your help on which testosterone to use. I have a choice between enanthate, cypionate, propionate and sus-tanon250. which did you run for your first cycle

For a first cycle I like to see guys do blends, sustanon 500mgs/week with sarms as a base is a good start. Add an Ai and prep pct.

Either cypionate or Enanthate is what you want to use

This every time. Not much good for me but my buddies loved it.

Use a longer ester like cyp or enanthate where you can get away with 1 injection a week or 2.

Back
Top Bottom