Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test / Primo Cycle Final Review

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Test / Primo Cycle Final Review

Hello, I just started my first cycle in the last 15 years and would like one final review before I make any last minute changes.

Stats:
    35 years old, 198 lbs, aprox 13% BF. Been lifting off and on the last 18 years. Goal is to pack on 5-10 lean pounds and drop 3-4% BF. I am a firefighter so cardio and health is a priority.
    Back when I was 18-20 years old, I experiemented with a lot of steroids and really didnít know what I was doing at the time. I probably have 7 cycles under my belt ranging from Test, Deca, Tren, DBol, Winny, EQ, T3, DNP.

HGH 2iu/day for 6 months (been on for 2 months)

My current cycle looks like this ( I am week 1 into my SARMS/AAS cycle)

Week 1-8 S4 50 mg/day
    Week 1-8 MK-2866 25 mg/day
    Week 1-16 Test E 250 mg/week
    Week 1-16 Primobolan 800 mg/week
    Week 1-16 Aromasin 12. 5mg EOD
    Week 13-16 HCG 500 iu (2 x per week)

Week 18-21 PCT :
    clomid 50/50/25/25
    nolva 40/40/20/20
    Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
    MK-2866 20 mg /day
    gw-501516 20 mg/ day

Diet:
    Fat 77 grams
    Carbs 311 grams
    Protein 207 grams

I was wondering if my cycle appears to be good to go to reach my goal or if I should increase Test E to 350 mg/week? Also thinking about adding 350 mg Deca per week, but donít want to hold too much water. Would the addition of these provide any benefit?

I have some TBol and may run that as a finisher for the last 6 weeks of the cycle at 40-60mg/day. Depends if my kidney can handle it? I was going to use it as a kickstart, but it seemed to cause my right kidney to cramp up within hours after ingesting 60mg so I stopped immediately.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    swap out the hcg for hcgenerate

add in n2guard and cardarine

for pct increase it to 8 weeks and halve your SERM dosages for the 2nd part of pct.. those long esters, you need a longer pct

everything else looks good
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I appreciate your help.

I have some N2Guard arriving at my house tomorrow and will start using it ASAP. I'll check into the other products and also look into extending the PCT as you suggested. Makes perfect sense.

Do you think I should keep my test at 250 mg/week or increase to 350? Also, do you think its worth running Deca at 350 mg/week as well? If Deca will make me hold a lot of water at that dose, then id rather wait for a bulking cycle. This is meant to be a clean, lean cycle but heard Primo can offset some of Deca's water retention.

- - - Updated - - -

Just to make sure I have it right, you recommend the following:

PCT week 18-25:

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
    nolva 40/40/40/40/20/20/20/20
    Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
    MK-2866 25 mg /day
    gw-501516 20 mg/ day

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Steve has you covered

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CalRon View Post
    I appreciate your help.

I have some N2Guard arriving at my house tomorrow and will start using it ASAP. I'll check into the other products and also look into extending the PCT as you suggested. Makes perfect sense.

Do you think I should keep my test at 250 mg/week or increase to 350? Also, do you think its worth running Deca at 350 mg/week as well? If Deca will make me hold a lot of water at that dose, then id rather wait for a bulking cycle. This is meant to be a clean, lean cycle but heard Primo can offset some of Deca's water retention.

- - - Updated - - -

PCT week 18-25:

Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
    MK-2866 25 mg /day
    gw-501516 20 mg/ day
    Keep your test at 250mg/week

Deca will make you retain water at any dosage. Even just a low dosage. Skip the deca.

Your PCT looks good now. Only thing I would add in is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com. You don't need it but it will help signal the leydig cells to start producing LH and FSH again optimally. It will help with recovery.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I appreciate your help.

- - - Updated - - -

PCT week 18-25:

Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
    MK-2866 25 mg /day
    gw-501516 20 mg/ day
    I think that 250 are fine with so much primobolan. Personally, I would not add deca in there - you already have a very clean and neat cycle, and I think that deca would ruin that.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for your help. I will keep the Test at 250mg/week. If I feel the need, I'll increase to 350mg, but won't go any higher than that.

What are your thoughts on running TBol the first 6 weeks of the cycle? I've never used it in a cycle and it sounds like a good way to give it a kickstart while Im waiting for the Primo to kick in.

Im stopping the S4 because I get really bad yellow vision no matter how I dose it, even 5 on 2 off and not exceeding 50mg/day. Don't feel comfortable knowing that everything I look at has a yellow hue.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for your help. I will keep the Test at 250mg/week. If I feel the need, I'll increase to 350mg, but won't go any higher than that.

What are your thoughts on running TBol the first 6 weeks of the cycle? I've never used it in a cycle and it sounds like a good way to give it a kickstart while Im waiting for the Primo to kick in.

Im stopping the S4 because I get really bad yellow vision no matter how I dose it, even 5 on 2 off and not exceeding 50mg/day. Don't feel comfortable knowing that everything I look at has a yellow hue.
    Tbol is actually my favourite oral steroid. You will feel good, see some nice size and strength gains. Think of it as a mild version of dbol without the water.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sweet, I started taking TBol today. I think it'll be a nice kickstart to this cycle. Taking 60mg/day in divided doses. Last time I took 60mg all at once, my kidney started cramping up. Divided doses don't seem to give me any issues so far.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey, I just got some bloodwork done at the beginning of my cycle and I have a few questions and concerns.

My paternal grandmother died of an unknown liver condition in her early 70s, so my liver has always been a concern. When I did AAS in my late teens/early 20s, I had elevated liver enzymes in the 200 range so I had to stop useage of orals. I had liver byopsy done to make sure no damage was done and I was good to go.

Fast forward to today, 15 years later. My liver enzymes have always been on the higher side of the normal ramge, but nothing alarming until today.

I've been on S4 for 4 weeks. Its from a company called Virilitech. I dont doubt if its real because Ive seen good strength gains, muscle hardness, and have issues with yellow vision so have to follow 5 on 2 off protocol to help reduce yellow tint.

I decided to run 60mg/day of TBol with my current cycle and only been on for 5 days. Bloodwork was done 3 days after starting TBol (received results today).

AST (SGOT): 81 (0-40 normal range)
    ALT (SGPT): 167 (0-44 normal range)

I am concerned because Im not sure if my liver enzymes have been elevated the entire time Ive been on S4 or if my enzymes could have spiked that high after only 3 days of using TBol? Either way, this seems pretty high to run for 6 weeks. I have pretty much deciced to stop all orals and stick to Test and Primo. I am kicking myself for not getting bloodwork done before I started TBol. Ive been running 2000mg Milk Thistle per day the last month and just started taking N2Guard a few days ago.

Is this a normal elevation for liver enzymes while on oral AAS? What are your thoughts?

I think best course of action would be to stop S4 and TBol, continue N2Guard at 7 caps/day. Get bloodwork done in 4 weeks. If liver is good to go, consider using TBol or Winny as finisher and get bloodwork done one week after starting oral to see how bad liver enzymes spike.

I may just have to stick to injectables only? No reason to jeopardize my health when there are safer options out there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast